Canby '07 June 9th & 10th

slodat

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura and I had a Great time, didnt get to meet all of you and the ones I did I know it was kind of brief.. But I enjoyed it all the same.. would have liked to hang out for sunday and B.S with you guys some more, but alas... we are on the west coast for just s few more days so we had to haul ass to get in some more activities.. we will be back.....

Sorry I missed both of you guys on Sat.....I did finally make it down there around 6, but if I hadn't taken care of the blowout right away, I wouldn't have been able to take the NL on sunday. I'm gonna post some pics on my NL thread so you can see how it looked at the show :)

I had an awesome time hanging out today! At the end of the day, I realized I spent most of it chatting with local guys I can see any time. I enjoyed the heck out of it, but I probably should have spent more time chatting with the guys coming from out of town :(

weather sucked the first day But still had a blast!!!!Its all good in Datsun Land! I would go in a monsoon(yesterday was close at times LOL

I agree 100% :D

Laura and I had a Great time, didnt get to meet all of you and the ones I did I know it was kind of brief.. But I enjoyed it all the same.. would have liked to hang out for sunday and B.S with you guys some more, but alas... we are on the west coast for just s few more days so we had to haul ass to get in some more activities.. we will be back.....

Man if I knew you were leaving on sat..... It was great meeting you two though :D and thanks for the camera :D know I just have to figure out how to work it :D

I had an awesome time hanging out today! At the end of the day, I realized I spent most of it chatting with local guys I can see any time. I enjoyed the heck out of it, but I probably should have spent more time chatting with the guys coming from out of town :(

There is just to many people and to little time. I had a blast though, I can't wait for the next show :D I also enjoyed the ride in the NL :D Talk about motivation for the 59!!

You bet!! Maybe next time it will have brakes!! :) Stopping is overrated anyway!!

Your truck makes driving a whole new experience :D I can see why they call it a window, it looks like you are looking through one, I love it!!! :D

Does anyone have a list of all the place winners? Who got first in the L motor 510's?

I had a great time. Good seeing everyone and just hangin out. Funny to get together and talk about ANYTHING OTHER THAN DATSUNS, but really don't we all get tired of them at some point? no.

Yeah it is funny to spend all your time with people from your own town. Seems to be common throughout though.

yeah didnt realize we were going untill we were gone.. Laura was really wanting to see the NL but we only have a limited amount of time and oregon is a beautiful state...

You guys got it good, trees.. curvy roads... hardly seen any cops on the roads....great place...

as far as the camera... its pretty simple, but stupid... just think of the way you would design something to work, and then do the opposite... one of the batteries is shit and one is a little bit shittier... Play around with it and if you have any problems figuring it out just call me.. Ill pm you my number..

I had a great time. Good seeing everyone and just hangin out. Funny to get together and talk about ANYTHING OTHER THAN DATSUNS, but really don't we all get tired of them at some point? no.

Yeah it is funny to spend all your time with people from your own town. Seems to be common throughout though.

I must have said 620, 510, 521, Z. like fifty times each haha

yeah didnt realize we were going untill we were gone.. Laura was really wanting to see the NL but we only have a limited amount of time and oregon is a beautiful state...

You guys got it good, trees.. curvy roads... hardly seen any cops on the roads....great place...

as far as the camera... its pretty simple, but stupid... just think of the way you would design something to work, and then do the opposite... one of the batteries is shit and one is a little bit shittier... Play around with it and if you have any problems figuring it out just call me.. Ill pm you my number..

Curvy roads are great :D

Nice to see everyone at the show. Hope ya'll can make it again next year.

Sorry I didnt get to meat the folks from Oklahoma. I love it when people travel long distances to look at Datsuns. We also had NYC, SoCal, and Texas in the house. And 3 Coupes!

I meet them :P only for a second though :(

Jordan didn't you win your class?