Canby '07 June 9th & 10th

slodat

Me and KA-510 mailed ours together on the 11th....ssssshhhh we dated the checks for the 10th so it looks correct :D

P.S. If you guys are wondering I enter my truck :D I feel the truck dudes should all pull together and get as many there as possible.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear it. Last time I talked to Bothwell, they only had a handful of trucks...maybe 6 or so. We'll probably have that many in the "other" parking since I don't think guys like Bre620 or SJeff64 have registered their trucks, but they plan on bringing them.

well, if that guy with the red truck had responded them I might have had a red CA18DE powered truck. :D but I just have this boring old turbo Z to show ;)

Your going to need a turbo to hang with my KA powered truck :D

Your going to need a turbo to hang with my KA powered truck :D

My ka powered truck will decimate all! I ordered some parts direct from Japan, and put the rest on my account at Harry's. I'll test my truck out at race wars, cause man I gotta have a 10 second car!

I raced this fool in a Honda 2000!

My wife gives me shit for being able to remember that movie word for word, but I can't remember what she said on our 4th date or something!

Glad to hear it. Last time I talked to Bothwell, they only had a handful of trucks...maybe 6 or so. We'll probably have that many in the "other" parking since I don't think guys like Bre620 or SJeff64 have registered their trucks, but they plan on bringing them.

Yes I will be there(should say Hellyes) I would never miss it even though I did not

Register.I go for the friends not the trophy stuff even though I was lucky enough to get a trophy one year with my beater.The people is were it is at!!!!

Jeff

yeah my truck will be there.. in the mosh pit.. what time you guys arriving?? i want to park next to someone i know or atleast another 620, hey jeff im in the couve now man what are you drivin again i forget?? anyways yea im commin for the people.. maybe next year i'll go for the "ratsun class" i could now but i dont have the money for it.. :(

yeah my truck will be there.. in the mosh pit.. what time you guys arriving?? i want to park next to someone i know or atleast another 620, hey jeff im in the couve now man what are you drivin again i forget?? anyways yea im commin for the people.. maybe next year i'll go for the "ratsun class" i could now but i dont have the money for it.. :(

I'm rocking the 620 :D where do you live (you should edit your profile and do location :D ) We are leaving saturday morning I think.

This friday we should have a get kyles 620 back up and running for the canby show party. I will supply the beer and pizza if you guys wanna help. peace.

I'm in! You wanna teach me how to TIG weld? And come to the get slodat's dime running party??