Canby '07 June 9th & 10th

slodat

We should have a "get Jason's truck up and running for Canby" party!:)

This friday we should have a get kyles 620 back up and running for the canby show party. I will supply the beer and pizza if you guys wanna help. peace.

Lets just have a big datto party :D yeah

Yes I do! Lets get it painted up for your truck this weekend. :)

OKAY BUDDY!!! lets do it!

I'm in! You wanna teach me how to TIG weld? And come to the get slodat's dime running party??

TIG is easy! Its more practice than anything. Well and setup, I didn't have to much of a problem, but I think a lot of mig helps get the fundamentals of welding which crossover you know.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TIG is easy! Its more practice than anything. Well and setup, I didn't have to much of a problem, but I think a lot of mig helps get the fundamentals of welding which crossover you know.

I think I was sharpening the Tungsten all wrong, and I'm ka-loooo-leesssss about it....

• 2 weeks later...

well its suppose to be a suprise (maybe) but im paintin my truck tomorrow

i busted my ass sanding it today i have a little more to do an hopefully i can spray it.. if not.. shes gunna be FUGLY, the previous owner or something had painted stripes with dark blue all around the truck but before that that splatterd or wrote something with white paint all around the truck both of which ran really bad so i had to sand and sand an sand i just hope it turns out ok or im going to have to take it to metal :( so i guess you guys will see it saturay either way.. lol

Because Canby comes right at the time of year when the weather is actually decent enough to go out and do things on our rigs. You think you waited until the last minute? Try starting an engine swap 2 months before Canby and not having all the parts you need! I'll still be working on it when I get there in the morning!

Because Canby comes right at the time of year when the weather is actually decent enough to go out and do things on our rigs.

:D but you have an indoor shop bigger than my house! The weather is no excuse! :P

As for me, I'm doing nothing to my rig. Its ready to go.

:D but you have an indoor shop bigger than my house! The weather is no excuse! :P

As for me, I'm doing nothing to my rig. Its ready to go.

Yes, which I have to move my truck in and out of! My truck stays outside in the weather all the time. It would be different if I could leave my truck inside all the time and work on it whenever, but when you have to set up and tear down every time you need to do something it gets old fast!

Only a few hours left. Is everyone already sleeping, or still cramming to get their projects roadworthy? I know nismopu is trying to get the KA back into the 620 right now.

So it looks like I might be flyin solo on my way down?? Probably wont leave too early though...I like sleep.

Only a few hours left. Is everyone already sleeping, or still cramming to get their projects roadworthy? I know nismopu is trying to get the KA back into the 620 right now.

So it looks like I might be flyin solo on my way down?? Probably wont leave too early though...I like sleep.

i am still up painting my floors i will roll with you if you want! if not i will be rolling solo