(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

I say put the lowlife thief in the hospital if he has the nerve to do something like that, although I am thinking this might have been staged for the camera now.

Wayno I do agree with you.  It was the aggression of the lady that bothered me. A lot of these women become mothers. Their are way to many overly aggressive men out their, we need a balance. 

The above reply is a case in point. Women are not usually that aggressive. It will be a bad day when all react in this manner.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched it again 90% sure it is staged. Put on the net to stir emotions. It worked.

Edit; I respect my wife and mother of our 4 children, I know she can defend herself, a lot of men would regret tangling with her.

The difference between she and I if this were to happen to us.

She would have knocked him down and stood their for a moment to make sure it was over.

I would of knocked him down and continued to beat the hell out of him, she would be trying to pull me away and screaming for me to stop before i most likely couldn't stop.

Don't ask me how I know.

The scooter is his getaway ride. That's how they do it. Two guys on a scooter, one grabs purse, jumps on scooter behind driver, they scoot away, get excited and have man sex. What I wonder about is what the driver did in the next several seconds of video. The snatch looks very fake. But the driver pulling up actually validates the video for me.

• Like 1

^^With that information, I hope it was staged for her sake.

Criminals are a sad bunch, it pains me to see the only thing between us and them being bullied (police).

I know, I know, carry a hand gun. I have to much respect for life, I know I would hesitate which would likely result in my and mabe even my loved ones death. I have a better chance of surviving without a gun, at least I won't escalate the fight to a "kill or be killed" situation.

so, kneeing someone wearing a motorcycle helmet in the head sends them reeling? 

as far as pay for your crimes with your life goes, what if we put all failure to smoggers to death and cut the hands off of anyone caught with illegal modifications on their vehicle?

5v0zvc.jpg

Am I the only one that finds this difficult to look at?  

Glad to see that women are able to defend themselves, but....

Was in my fair share of fights when young. When the other guy was down it was time to walk away. I was out to defend myself, not to inflict as much damage as possible.

If she had a weapon would the crook have paid for his stupidity with his life?  At the point that he was down with a following blow, he was most likely cured of purse snatching in the future.

This thief deserves getting the crap beat out of him/her, stealing from those the lowlife considers weak, they used to cut off the thieves hands a long time ago, I think that would fix a lot of the crime we have now days.

This isn't a fight for physical dominance or over a drunken lapse in decision making. This is a fight to defend one's self and well being(in what appears to be the victim's home, no less). If you can't tell the difference, I hope for your sake that you never be put in a similar position.

Should the crook have paid for his selfishness and evil with his life? Absolutely. Either in part, or paid in full.. the victim's choice in the heat of the moment. I wouldn't hesistate to lay out and severely injure some scum bag that tried to come up at my expense, afterward having them carted off to face charges I would press and see carried out to the fullest. Stealing from someone is in essence a smaller form of murder.. you are taking something that doesn't belong to you that cost a person's(presumably weaker, less intelligent, more trusting/naive, etc..) resources, resources that cost them time. Time in their life which they have traded for material wealth. A thief is wrongfully removing from your life time that could have been spent elsewhere(with family, friends, whatever), but you have chosen to do with it what you want, which is persuit of sustenance.

Fuck them. May they all lie broken in a ditch with nubs for arms and stubs for knees.

Wayno I do agree with you.  It was the aggression of the lady that bothered me. A lot of these women become mothers. Their are way to many overly aggressive men out their, we need a balance. 

The above reply is a case in point. Women are not usually that aggressive. It will be a bad day when all react in this manner.

What?

First of all..why is the 'thief' wearing a bike? helmet?

Second, why does the bike rider (who can't see anything from the street) slowing to stop just at the gate? and just happens to see the very end of this... 'fight'?

Third.... is he in cahoots with the first 'thief'? Two guys with bike helmets and a bike.

Forth... I never miss a chance to call bullshit to any staged video.

• Like 1

What?  First of all..why is the 'thief' wearing a bike? helmet?Second, why does the bike rider (who can't see anything from the street) slowing to stop just at the gate? and just happens to see the very end of this... 'fight'?Third.... is he in cahoots with the first 'thief'? Two guys with bike helmets and a bike.Forth... I never miss a chance to call bullshit to any staged video.

I don't like it because there was no shark, but those are good points too.

• Like 1