• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, they are fun, I like them. What's this new law (short version)

Short version is that in Washington state all firearms transfers except between imidiate relatives (you grandpa gives you his old shot gun) the buyer is required to get and pass a back round check, as well as fill out all federal and state required forms. Antique firearms (per 1895?)are also exempt.

That's the shortest I could make it. If you want to do a bit of reading here is the actual rcw: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.41.113

Short version is that in Washington state all firearms transfers except between imidiate relatives (you grandpa gives you his old shot gun) the buyer is required to get and pass a back round check, as well as fill out all federal and state required forms. Antique firearms (per 1895?)are also exempt.

That's the shortest I could make it. If you want to do a bit of reading here is the actual rcw: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.41.113

So, if my back is flat, then I can't get a gun in Washington? That's unconstitutional!
  • Like 1

pfffft good luck with that one chumps, why don't you outlaw pot again, because that worked so well. And, not to point out the obvious, but if you think I can't create havoc with an old sharps, you have hit your head on something recently.

• Like 1

pfffft good luck with that one chumps, why don't you outlaw pot again, because that worked so well. And, not to point out the obvious, but if you think I can't create havoc with an old sharps, you have hit your head on something recently.

That's the thing, the people that make this shit up don't really know how any of it works in the REAL world.

During the halftime show provided for a crowd of 45,000 fans attending the Jets-Patriots football game at Shea Stadium on 9 December 1979 Philip Cushman, a Brooklyn auto collision repairman, lost control of the model aircraft he was guiding, a novel plane shaped like a lawnmower with a red reel and silver handle. The plane circled the stadium a few times, then abruptly nose-dived into the stands about five rows behind the Patriots' bench on the third-base side of the stadium. As the lawnmower-shaped craft plummeted into the seats, it struck two spectators, 20-year-old John Bowen of Nashua, New Hampshire, and 25-year-old Kevin Rourke, of Lynn, Massachusetts. 

Both men suffered serious head injuries from the incident. Kevin Rourke received emergency room treatment for a concussion and was admitted to a hospital for additional observation, while John Bowen, whom one observer at the scene described as looking "like he had been attacked by an ax," underwent emergency surgery that evening. Although Rourke recovered satisfactorily and was eventually discharged from the hospital, Bowen died of his injuries four days later. 

Police and prosecutors began an investigation when it became apparent that Bowen was unlikely to survive his injuries, but Queens district attorney John J. Santucci said authorities "had no reason to believe [the incident] was anything other than an accident," and the matter was judged to be a civil issue rather than a criminal one. 

24-year-old Sgt. Gregory Voelcker of the U.S. Air Force, who was stationed at Britain's Royal Air Force (RAF) Mildenhall base, returned home from a temporary duty assignment in Greece in June 1991 to discover his wife and children dead in their home. Autopsies of the deceased revealed LorraineVoelcker (27) had died of natural causes, while the couple's two children (two-year-old Galen and 16-month-old Elizabeth) had perished of dehydration, likely ten days after their mother had passed away. 

No one noticed the absence of Mrs. Voelcker and the children because the family inhabited a remote cottage outside the small village of Kirtling (which itself is 60 milesnortheast of London). The Air Force has a "contact policy" whereby it keeps in touch with the families of servicemen on duty outside the country, and the squadron had last spoken with Mrs. Voelcker on June 12. During that call, she assured those checking in with her that she and the children were "absolutely fine" and mentioned she was planning to take the children on a trip with their grandfather in the north. When the squadron made a routine call a week later, they were not surprised to find there was no reply at the cottage, thinking the family was away.

Not to get all teachy (stairway to heaven) but north Korea is not shit, we would run of them like a squirrel on the freeway, the same as we WERE doing in the Korean War. Until China got all twitchy about us getting too close and then Russia got involved as well. This was right after wwii and we could have triggered another world war. So we decided it would be best not to poke that bees nest.

• Like 1

I think N Korea is the straw man of Asia. Full of piss and wind and more likely to hurt themselves if they get 'angry'. I see Sony Pictures caved in to them and cancelled the release of The interview. Assholes! Unbelievable.... just wow. I would have dropped the price and added a matinee showing.  Cant wait for McDonalds to stop selling the Whopper because N Korea doesn't like them.

I think N Korea is the straw man of Asia. Full of piss and wind and more likely to hurt themselves if they get 'angry'. I see Sony Pictures caved in to them and cancelled the release of The interview. Assholes! Unbelievable.... just wow. I would have dropped the price and added a matinee showing. Cant wait for McDonalds to stop selling the Whopper because N Korea doesn't like them.

I've heard the movie sucked anyway, it could jutlst be a ploy to get their money back. I'm sure the movie was insured and pull it from theaters because of a "tururist" threat would sure get them reimbursed.

• Like 1