Nissan IDx (new 510?)

It's time to put a stake through the heart of this by now useless thread! 5 months is enough! 19 pages of drivel.

Oh Mike you are SOOOOooooo right! Nineteen pages is just fucked.

POST #2

You're being played. No one today knows what 510 even means or what a Datsun is. Smoke and mirrors. Hype. Just like reviving the Datsun logo. You have a real 510 pray it's never taken seriously. If you owned a '69 Yenko copo 427 rs Camaro how would you feel if some douchebag pulled up beside you in a 'new Camaro' and said "Hey, I got one too."

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or how about idX? LIke "ID" standing for what Nissan grew its heritage on, and "X" meaning all the cars that ended in 10; 310, 410, 510, 610, 710, 810, 910, b10, b110, b210, b310, s10, etc...

And I have been hearing rumor of earliest of spring next year for a early 2016 release or simply fall.

If there is a version like this then I would buy it.

I'm sure about five minutes before it comes out Rocket Bunny will build one...     :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Hey if its cheap enough I'd hack one up and go rocket bunny style

As long as it's (a lot) cheaper than the damn FRS/BRZ twins, I would too...   B)

• 3 weeks later...

You know, I think instead of going after the 510 market, maybe they should challenge the Miata market instead and make a roadster?  I still think the current version of the IDX looks like a dog's breakfast, especially how the front end is MORE SQUARE than a 70s B210!!!!!!  Baahh, this is just going to upset me before bedtime.

Because the iDX is NOT the new 510. At least that's what Nissan is say'n.

Is the new 510 in the showrooms now? I haven't seen one on the road yet.

I thought I saw one on Sunday but seemed a bit too low and said f-r-s on the back. Man that thing was low.

OGzilla Looks like your wise ass poke went sailing right over everyone's head. But I want you to know I got it.That's why I'm not speaking to you any more.