Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah but fronts need to be skinnier or lower profile cuz they rub pretty hard on tight turns.

It's all 70s style and i'm really digging it

Now all you need is a lift kit,& it will look like a 4WD.

Haze was slightly less yesterday, about like Tues. Maybe getting better. What we need is a high pressure front to move in and push it all into the wrong coast. Looks like maybe 33 this afternoon that's just into the 90s. Weather network says climbing slightly till midweek and falling to 28 Fri. So here's the thing. It might. I find that the weather either happens sooner or later than they say... it might peak on the weekend and drop by mid week. Or stay about the same. If you look at the forecast it's often different the next day. Last weekend they said THURS is going to be brutally hot, it wasn't. Wednesday was the warmest, but not brutal. I don't bother with the 5 day forecast. 12 hour is fairly good and 6 hours out is often correct. I work outdoors. Like Yogi said when his wife asked where he would like to be buried.... 'surprise me'

• Like 1

The orange one on last page was going to be Donovan's but a miscommunication on his part when we were supposed to buy it,,, it is now Juan-ears.

Gratuitous crack free dash shot.

PnfmeQS.jpg

I'm still pissed about that

The orange one on last page was going to be Donovan's but a miscommunication on his part when we were supposed to buy it,,, it is now Juan-ears.

Gratuitous crack free dash shot.

PnfmeQS.jpg

I'm still very salty about that

• Like 1

Haze was slightly less yesterday, about like Tues. Maybe getting better. What we need is a high pressure front to move in and push it all into the wrong coast. Looks like maybe 33 this afternoon that's just into the 90s. Weather network says climbing slightly till midweek and falling to 28 Fri. So here's the thing. It might. I find that the weather either happens sooner or later than they say... it might peak on the weekend and drop by mid week. Or stay about the same. If you look at the forecast it's often different the next day. Last weekend they said THURS is going to be brutally hot, it wasn't. Wednesday was the warmest, but not brutal. I don't bother with the 5 day forecast. 12 hour is fairly good and 6 hours out is often correct. I work outdoors. Like Yogi said when his wife asked where he would like to be buried.... 'surprise me'

What's the smoke situation today?, I'm heading back home from Seattle and its still smokey out here...

I'm still pissed about that

I'm still very salty about that

Oooooh kay uncle salty

That dash picture is our 1200,,  the orange ones interior is one fucked up poobah. as well as the floor pans and alot of the body panels.

.Fucking millennials

• Like 3

What's the smoke situation today?, I'm heading back home from Seattle and its still smokey out here...

Looked hazy this AM but the sky to the east was gray sun orange/red.. Now it's so thick it's like a filter on the sun and it doesn't feel so warm on your skin. It's only 26C. Sky is white not blue. Even a block away the trees look blue tinted. Humid.

Not saying smoke. Even high humidity can be like this soup.

• Like 1

Oooooh kay uncle salty

That dash picture is our 1200,, the orange ones interior is one fucked up poobah. as well as the floor pans and alot of the body panels.

.Fucking millennials

Sure, copycat...it totally doesn't look like you got one because everyone around you got one too

• Like 1

Smoke was really bad here today.

Looks like a normal PNW overcast day...u til you walk outside and get hit with that 100° cinder block.

I noticed really low visibility on my drive home. Maybe 1/2 to a mile of clarity.

Wenatchee, Omak, Okanogan has it really bad. Thanks, Canada.

Well played, dicks.

?

I am assuming this might have something to do with his left leg? Or that he wore boots to the beach.

Anatomically vague. Like a Ken doll. Unless this is you VTR. In that case the water must be cold.

My bad Gents,the point of the pic was the nice little Red (bottle red) head.

• Like 1