Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The prevention of cruel and unusal treatment is in effect in most democratic countries. (NOT trying to be political with this.)

Locking someone up for in the way we do here in America just doesn't happen. Conditions or length.

Most "prisons" throughout the world are all very relaxed.

We all can only hope this individual gets made an example of by some free-roaming bleeding heart murderer.

• Like 3

Aside from the fact I have a 5 mth old niece who is so beautiful and lovely to see growing,this is THE WORST thing.

Not wanting to sound too bleeding heart,it just really makes me want to go the full Frank Castle on such an individual.

I don't think anyone would call Frank castle a bleeding heart...

• Like 2

Wow after that news article=the worst.

wtf! What the heck is wrong with humans?

My 2.5yr old daughter died [2010] (rare terminal genetic disorder).

I could anyone purposely hurt a child? I don't get it. :no: :no: :no: :mad: :unsure:

• Like 4

We have some of the most insane laws and 'legal system' in the world. I put a dude away for attempting to murder a kid and he was out in 6 months. Then I helped the IRS serve a warrant for Tax Evasion and the dude got 25 years... seriously... what's worse?

• Like 3

We have some of the most insane laws and 'legal system' in the world. I put a dude away for attempting to murder a kid and he was out in 6 months. Then I helped the IRS serve a warrant for Tax Evasion and the dude got 25 years... seriously... what's worse?

The govt's income stream is always going to be more important to them.

• Like 3

Huh...who knew?

San Francisco couple and their two cats found dead after they were poisoned by carbon monoxide from 3D printer in their home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4167150/San-Francisco-couple-died-leaking-3-D-printer.html

Huh...who knew?

San Francisco couple and their two cats found dead after they were poisoned by carbon monoxide from 3D printer in their home

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4167150/San-Francisco-couple-died-leaking-3-D-printer.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4167150/San-Francisco-couple-died-leaking-3-D-printer.html

That's insane, how much plastic we're they working on?

That's insane, how much plastic we're they working on?

Yeah, this doesn't make any sense. Also, the article keeps mentioning lasers for some reason, so maybe actually a laser engraver or a stereolithography 3D resin printer? Neither of which should make enough carbon monoxide to have any effect. I suspect another source and this is just fear mongering.

• Like 2

Yeah, this doesn't make any sense. Also, the article keeps mentioning lasers for some reason, so maybe actually a laser engraver or a stereolithography 3D resin printer? Neither of which should make enough carbon monoxide to have any effect. I suspect another source and this is just fear mongering.

Maybe a gas leak from stove?....no, it would smell like rotten eggs....hmmm....this makes no sense...at all...none...