Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this guy has an 620 with an sr20 in it. Should be at my next bbq

Well at least it wont just be me Ratpeetroll and 4Pervert ,,,, and it would be nice if "someone" picked a month for this soiree so i can get to scheduling the Jdong sexfest

Well at least it wont just be me Ratpeetroll and 4Pervert ,,,, and it would be nice if "someone" picked a month for this soiree so i can get to scheduling the Jdong sexfest

If I clean my couch and plan for a thing on Saturday...Would you attend?

Hobo...Do yours on Sunday?

• Like 1

Maybe camp in tents in backyard ,, hell when we went to Eaglerock  Hosestops offered us a place in his shops gated parking area and it sounded great to me,,, but has to be summer....  My wife said something about something that was sometime this July so i will get back to you when would be best.   WE ARE going to the Canadian show again this year as that was a frickin hoot so it can't be that weekend either,,,

Juan-ear would probably roll as he has everyday off ,, and has brother arms dealer in Packwood so could take quick rest and buy guns on way back if needed

Doody is starting his concrete job any time ( they do those pre-stressed beams for high rises and bridges and such) so he's going to be piling cash in a storage unit by summertime so he's probably in to.

Cool i'll put you down for Saturday in March then??   date doesn't matter at all

@Flat-Stanley

Just looked it up all car events currently on me and FAT510s summer schedule ,, All Japanese Classic is the 27th of August ,,, we don't usually travel to Blue lake but (text came in) and wifes says July 29th is family picnic ,,,, Qtip will probably use wedding and/or funeral of girlfriends obscure relative as excuse not to drive over with us ,,,,,,, Rod Run To The End Of The World is September 9th  ,,, Billetproof rat rod show is June 24th ,,,,,, that is the dates we can't come over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, aaaaaaand go!!

• Like 1

Last year hobo and I had BBQ events in April. His, Saturday...Mine, Sunday on the same weekend.

Doesn't matter much as only one person traveled to both.

I think hobo/gatolands happened in April? hobo?

My thought...If I held one on Saturday, it easier for people to drive back Saturday night, Sunday morning.

If I hold one Sunday, not as easy to drive here then turn tail and drive back in one day.

You guys all stay on one side of the mountain. You're close to each other than I am to either of you...

Al, hell...That fucker drove 10 hours to Hobo's. 4 hours to me the next morbing-through the snow, then back home at about 12 hours.

Say what you want about Al but he is a fucking trooper!

EDIT to game planning: To drive to Seattle Saturday then here Sunday...Rough trip for me.

But I would be more inclined to drive to Seattle Saturday night/Sunday morning and crash Hobo's couch that night.

Also...Coming back this way for gatolands on a Sunday gives me no time to shop/clean/prep.

• Like 2

Flatcat please,,,, Al drove a Hyundai ,, my 86 year old dad could do that trip in a fucking Hyundai

Like i said i aint driving my 411 over the pass that early in year because of graveled and lingering winter salt on mountain passes,   Doody510 will have to be out the door for work 4:30am on weekdays and i have to get twins outta bed, change them,, dress them, do everything a normal 15 year old does before school FOR THEM  and have them on bus by 6:15am  and Ted is pumping shit on Sundays ......

Can't do Sundays and has to be summer .

5879e3442e926_francesnowpenis.jpg.001536

• Like 1

Last year hobo and I had BBQ events in April. His, Saturday...Mine, Sunday on the same weekend.

Doesn't matter much as only one person traveled to both.

I think hobo/gatolands happened in April.

I'm in, either way. If my Datsun's still in pieces I'll just bring the Dauschund. Same basic concept.

• Like 1

Flatcat please,,,, Al drove a Hyundai ,, my 86 year old dad could do that trip in a fucking Hyundai

Like i said i aint driving my 411 over the pass that early in year because of graveled and lingering winter salt on mountain passes,   Doody510 will have to be out the door for work 4:30am on weekdays and i have to get twins outta bed, change them,, dress them, do everything a normal 15 year old does before school FOR THEM  and have them on bus by 6:15am  and Ted is pumping shit on Sundays ......

Can't do Sundays and has to be summer .

5879e3442e926_francesnowpenis.jpg.001536

Any time you guys get near this way you're invited, without question.

Move outta the sticks bro

Meh. Not enough trees to be talking about sticks.