Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just spent 1 hours at guitar center playing everything. The guitars coming out of china can be really well made.

I want to make one of these but a datsun version out of $150.00 guitar.

Just finished a Les Paul copy with the 78 Fiat " California Yellow " paint code

( not mine )

7b27d51d622b7075682c09c3de779542.jpg

(Dukes of Hazard not mine )

552563d0462c38c825a43cb0833dd875.jpg

Think the idea is totally doable, but might use the whole side and not just the back fender. Here is a free program that will turn a photo into a drawing. Help out in the idea process.

http://online.rapidresizer.com/photograph-to-pattern.php

i could actually use this for other stuff as well

• Like 1

Don't want to tell another woodworker something he already knows, but for the others. The next step is a poster program. I bought mine but there are free downloads on the internet. Poster program allows you to adjust size. Cuts the pic up so it can be used to print off a normal printer. Print it out, cut out the pictures, assemble and glue on some cardboard. Giving a feeling for size. After you get the size you want then it is just a matter of cutting the blank.

Packers vs Falcons- Packers secondary is totally beat down. Rodgers however is magic when it counts this year. Slight edge to the Packers like 50.01%

Steelers vs Pats- Chance the Steelers are going to win the game are slim to none.

Superbowl Pats vs Packers. As much as I would like to see some team beat the hoodie, don't think even the magic Rodgers is pulling out this year will change what Brady and Co are able to pull together.

That my friend, is talent. You're gonna need a a biohazard division to get that mess out of there. You twist that bastard pulling it out and crack the batteries in that water... you have a mess.

Jeep pulled him out, car was fine. They had the owner talking about it on a Reddit thread.

Nah. The battery is contained enough that you won't damage it pulling it out of that.

I've seen tow trucks do more damage to Priuses dropping them off of the truck.

I've seen prius' slammed by semis-all electronics in place and working.

Yeah, I responded to one where a chick put one in a culvert. Typically they won't crack, if they do there's a little gel that comes out. The big thing in water is typically a high energy discharge. But... because I'm super lucky... we had one crack a battery. I didn't know until I was cleaning up at the hospital. Hazmat took all my gear because I'd been in chest deep water extracting the driver. She was five stars of drunk.

Pretty much as long as you don't lick the batteries you should be fine. I just had a bad taste for Priuses after that. Anytime you leave the hospital in a gown or someone else's scrubs and non-slip sock booties... its demeaning as hell.

• Like 1