Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_1089_zps96w3jre6.png

-15.6 C

And.... by Wednesday it'll be nearly 50 F / 10 C. Seriously the weather needs to sort its shit out. Coldest I've seen it though was Delta Junction, Alaska. It got to -70 F / -56.7 C. That was too much. Anything under -30 F / 34.4 C..... fuck it... I'm out.

Also, most vehicle thermometers only go to -40 F / -40 C. Any colder they just keep spitting out that same number.

I'm awake right now because of sweating, but different type. I've been to Hawaii in June, it was beautiful. I had to work the whole time so I didn't see much but I liked it. 80 F, sunny, you could smell the ocean.

I've worked with a lot of Aussies too. We'd cross paths in Japan and the Middle East. You've got some wild women VTR...

Had a chick bet me ¥10,000 once that she could beat me arm wrestling. She was maybe 55 kg soaking wet. I'm a solid 40 kg heavier, I figured it was easy money. She booted me in the nuts under the table with a solid front kick... smashed my hand on the table, grabbed the yen and walked off laughing. She walked back from the bar with two Sapporos and we drank and bullshitted the rest of the night.

The sky was so clear and the moon was so bright (we don't get that too often up here) Wednesday night that I almost stomped out my own shadow because it looked like it came out of the bush next to my porch when I took the garbage out. It was also only around 15°

I lived in Kentucky for a couple years, and they get that same phenomenon. One time I rolled down my car window and it left a perfect sheet of ice covering the opening from top to bottom. I punched it :) . The year before I got there they had such a bad case of it, the weight of the ice was heavy enough it tore trees apart and pulled down powerlines.

I lived in Kentucky for a couple years, and they get that same phenomenon. One time I rolled down my car window and it left a perfect sheet of ice covering the opening from top to bottom. I punched it :) . The year before I got there they had such a bad case of it, the weight of the ice was heavy enough it tore trees apart and pulled down powerlines.

I was in the ice storm in Seattle in 2006/2007. That fucker was brutal. Also was a firefighter in NY for the ice storm of 2001/2002. That was the day/night I decided I didn't want to do that job anymore. Seeing friends in wrecks while having to work is not okay by me.

Yeah ice storms are brutal since the power goes out for a week or so every time it happens.. I took vid of the one in 2012 the tree/bush in video is over 20 feet tall when not covered in ice.

Notice we must have just got done shoveling the snow-ice-snow off our little sheds roof just before,, and it's lucky we did,  as it snowed again and smashed a shit ton of wobbly sheds like ours right to the ground.

Yeah ice storms are brutal since the power goes out for a week or so every time it happens.. I took vid of the one in 2012 the tree/bush in video is over 20 feet tall when not covered in ice.

Notice we must have just got done shoveling the snow-ice-snow off our little sheds roof just before,, and it's lucky we did,  as it snowed again and smashed a shit ton of wobbly sheds like ours right to the ground.

On a lighter note,,

I just nutted and it smells like Hazel, hazel.

• Like 1