Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

I was just talking about this type of stuff with my boss. When we had ice storms like we just had we'd take a skate board deck and staple pieces of bike tubes to it for binding. Then my dad would chain up his pick up and tow me and my brother around the neighborhood with a ski rope. That was in the 80's. Now a days they'd take your kids away for shit like.

We used to do that behind a tractor. One year my friends big brother offered to pull us with his Husqvarna 390 and we ripped the handles off the sled so we tied the rope around our legs. Got real interesting when you flipped out of the sled and he couldn't hear you screaming.

Darwin must have been taking the day off. I don't even have scares from it, just great memories

• Like 2
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We drug around a car car hood with the back seat from an early bronco welded to it behind a ranger, worked great until the snow melted an we ground the hood to nothing on the pavement. It really sucked when the welds on the seat broke and we went tumbling down the road. :Lol:

• Like 1

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/01/24/isis-unveils-weaponized-drone-program-in-new-video/

isisdronevideo2.sized-770x415xb.jpg

ISIS Unveils Weaponized Drone Program in New Video

Now you could say there is no real safe place. With the size drone, almost unstoppable. Police do not have that kind of radar, some military units might be able to track something that size. Hard to cover all the possible targets.

Cartels have been using these bitches since they hit the market.

Wanna get freaked out about it? watch this:

http://nationalbirdfilm.com

US has killed A LOT of civis with them shits. Isis has seen how devastating the outgoing administration used them. They're just turning the tables.

But technology makes everything better, they said it does...

• Like 1

The dirty little secret is there is no defeating radical islam. A little study of history makes the point very clear. Isis yes or more like beat down to a point it dose not have as much power. Any little old cleric some place can step up and start the next version.

Once this drone information dissemination down to all these other radical groups,....The first thing hamas is going to do is change from ineffective rockets to drones.

• Like 1

The dirty little secret is there is no defeating radical islam. A little study of history makes the point very clear. Isis yes or more like beat down to a point it dose not have as much power. Any little old cleric some place can step up and start the next version.

Once this drone information dissemination down to all these other radical groups,....The first thing hamas is going to do is change from ineffective rockets to drones.

The thing about secrets is, they are generally not the same as the words that have been repeatedly yelled for years. We are, once again fighting a war we can never win. We knew this going in. Coincidently, these are the most expensive ( aka profitable )wars to be in. Every soldier we kill, we create two or more. Yet, we keep doing it. Going into debt further every day. Imagine what things would look like if we spent the same amount of timemoney diplomatically repairing our relations. If, instead of bombs, we dropped farms. Strengthening local communities, keeping the men employed, busy, and responsible.

But why would we help them? Why spend our money on their country? Well, because our previous arms deals with AlQueda led to animosity and combative militants. That built over the years. War is far more expensive. Always. But ultimately, those private companies that profit when we are at war are powerful lobbyists. They got their way. They always do. And they never pay a price when the people wake the fuck up.

• Like 1

We actually did drop farms. Bridges, power plants, schools, everything needed for updated infrastructure. We've probably done more in the way of updating infrastructure in Iraq/Afghanistan than we have here in the last 8 years. The real money is in those reconstruction projects after the fighting when the country you "saved" is saddled with "war reparations" that are backed by the US.

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2016/07/12/14/31/NA071416-Iraq-Gets-IMF-Loan-to-Support-Economic-Stability

There's a SHITLOAD more of these, but that's a $5 billion dollar loan to Iraq to rebuild. US businesses are making a killing off that kind of deal. When I retired from global market work and refocused on nuclear technology I was getting paid exponentially more that I will ever be worth working in those kinds of countries.

We actually did drop farms. Bridges, power plants, schools, everything needed for updated infrastructure. We've probably done more in the way of updating infrastructure in Iraq/Afghanistan than we have here in the last 8 years. The real money is in those reconstruction projects after the fighting when the country you "saved" is saddled with "war reparations" that are backed by the US.

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2016/07/12/14/31/NA071416-Iraq-Gets-IMF-Loan-to-Support-Economic-Stability

There's a SHITLOAD more of these, but that's a $5 billion dollar loan to Iraq to rebuild. US businesses are making a killing off that kind of deal. When I retired from global market work and refocused on nuclear technology I was getting paid exponentially more that I will ever be worth working in those kinds of countries.

Yes. But this is to rebuild after the war. We need to open with that instead of first letting it all get destroyed. Prevent war. Perhaps I am being naive. An idealist. The alternative is my darker hating all humans for their nature.

You don't have to win. You only have to destabilize radical  Islamists.

Preventing war would go against US interests. The Chinese symbol for crisis and opportunity....  is the same. What you can't control or win, you destabilize.

You don't have to win. You only have to destabilize radical Islamists.

Preventing war would go against US interests. The Chinese symbol for crisis and opportunity.... is the same. What you can't control or win, you destabilize.

1554DA5A-F5E3-491C-9015-575A32BACB7C.png

0D0853DD-F912-4EA1-9776-D4FEBB513ED5.png

Stupid Google.