Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope. Black guy. And not trying to make it a race/ethnicity issue, but I have met only 2 Ricans so far who weren't dirtbags.

But that probably has more to do with the mindset of 95% of my generation than race. That "im gangster, work is for losers, imma go mug a little old lady rob a liquor store and beat women cause im such a hardass" douchebag mindset tought by the music that is deemed cool by the brainless masses.

Speaking of beating women, that guy rolled thru those gangster bitches like a freight train. All they heard was the chick they were ganging up on crying, then WHOOOT WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

With all the kids doing that cosolay stuff these days, why no the humungus costumes? I've seen slutty boba fett, but no master blaster? .......kids these days...

^^ 

This? 

10559264_10204477770248410_372066269_n_1

One of my fave cosplays is this one - 

Vampy_Bit_Me_Psylocke_1.jpg

Vampy_Bit_Me_Psylocke_2.jpg

Vampy_Bit_Me_Psylocke_3.jpg

Vampy_Bit_Me_Psylocke_4.jpg

Vampy_Bit_Me_Psylocke_5.jpg

Figure, if she can handle a tat on the corn hole it's seriously game on. 

she only did it for attention. although she probably takes it in the pooper more than the pooter because of it

I guess when I comes down to it I'm just a dick...

Edit: now who wouldnt want to see one of those chicks dressed up as the great humungus

yaknow, maybe i would... but the anime chicks tend to get me going too just because i'm a nerd.

she only did it for attention. although she probably takes it in the pooper more than the pooter because of it

yaknow, maybe i would... but the anime chicks tend to get me going too just because i'm a nerd.

I agree with you on that, anime character are real things and thus you are dressing as the character, slutty boba fett is not a character from anything is my point.

As for corn hole tattoo chick, man she would probably be too much crazy for me to handle

Slutty anything is a big turn off for me in all honesty. I'm weird about the things I find sexy. Like, there's "sexy" and then there's the things that will actually turn me on. Girls going out showing the world their skin? Enh, it's just skin yaknow? I'm not demeritting that skin in any way, I'm just saying, yeah it's nice to look at and all but if it's that easy I don't think I'm going to try for anything else with her

Crazy corn hole chick? Wouldn't touch her with a 100 yard stick personally. Probably got more cooties than my entire family put together

• Like 2