Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

yeah i paid for my noticeable scars. all the little ones get passed up and are in plain view. no point in trying to hide anything, i show everything that i can when i'm dressed but otherwise, enh. don't care for the attention that i get just due to my size, don't need anymore

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the palms don't have enough meat to actually hold a human body up. at least i don't believe it does. i'm just really good at getting into theological debates and hurting peoples feelings because they can't get me to budge in my beliefs, so i'm trying to avoid it, especially considering i've had a very long day and i would love to strangle someone already

• Like 1

the palms don't have enough meat to actually hold a human body up. at least i don't believe it does. i'm just really good at getting into theological debates and hurting peoples feelings because they can't get me to budge in my beliefs, so i'm trying to avoid it, especially considering i've had a very long day and i would love to strangle someone already

Something about sunny weather and weekend warriors pisses me off, god I wanted to strangle about thirty people today, starting with the Circus Arts assholes juggling bowling pins at the park today.

• Like 2