Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^........I heard dude.....sucks

i know micheal was one of the first peeps i told about it ..... hes kinda my long distance therapy ....funny part is my daughters mom was nice and helpful even helped us get fast pathed through the er then used it against me the two days later in court ...or tried too... nothing like seeing both sides of the pillow at once

• Like 1

i know micheal was one of the first peeps i told about it ..... hes kinda my long distance therapy ....funny part is my daughters mom was nice and helpful even helped us get fast pathed through the er then used it against me the two days later in court ...or tried too... nothing like seeing both sides of the pillow at once

Don't get me started on Baby Mama Drama......I got 2 kids with my ex......getting better these days......

........I'm sure then next climb on the coaster is coming.............

..........................wait for it :ph34r:

Funny shit.....I posted in my profile inquiring about a dirt bike and she brought it up a couple days later.....

....."you got enough money for a dirt bike"......

..............I was gonna flip it for some extra cash................

......Which in turn ends up with the kids...........

............most of the time. :sneaky:

• Like 1

bitch she tried to say your unsafe with your children just look at his van 

I can see it right now 

bummer on the van and I hope the judge told her to fuck off in Judges words 

the pool is 50 feet long 15 feet wide on one end and 20 feet wide on the other 5 feet to 9 feet deep 

all the concrete decking is going into the pool and it might still take over 200 tons of asphalt base to fill it 

IMG_20140723_165426_672_zpsgwjgrano.jpg

• Like 1

Where do you find this? Looks like a roomate I lived with from Taiwan, after a year of groundwork she almost dated me............ But I lost to an arranged marriage.

what a suckfest. I had something that was in my eyes equally sucky. I lived in an apartment when i was in college next to two girls from Sweden. After a night of drinking a BIG bottle of Rain vodka with them I woke up in one of their beds , in my boxers, to the smell of breakfast. Walked out to find both of them in t-shirts not wearing panties. Dont remember a thing. They both got busted and deported for weed a few weeks later. Bummer

At least I still have all my internal organs.

• Like 1