Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The second implys that she is a she and not a he actually

Looks like man hands.

not nice and will get me thrown in jail for putting it in her pooper I guess. Idk, I'll take a mean female, shit I still call one of my exes master. I need to call that bitch one of these days

Master? Sounds like you were her bitch.

Looks like man hands.

Master? Sounds like you were her bitch.

I've known females who actually work and didn't have the dainty hands. And all the better to scratch with. That and I might be able to get some back rubs. Looks feminine enough to me either way there's a hole to poke

And more like pet, there were certain demands I would/wouldn't follow depending.

I've known females who actually work and didn't have the dainty hands. And all the better to scratch with. That and I might be able to get some back rubs. Looks feminine enough to me either way there's a hole to poke

And more like pet, there were certain demands I would/wouldn't follow depending.

trencin_peasant_women.jpg

You might be a Renaissance man and not know it, here are some under aged peasants with strong hands,. Somebody has a horse head laying around.

• Like 1

Didn't I first say.. FUCK YOU NOTES?

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/42389-ahhhh/

I remember he was whining about being a senior member and wanted a name change so I changed it.... to Señor Member

I was thinking someone joined Ratsun just to get on Insomniacs and say "FUCK YOU NOTES!" then sign off and never return.

I'm going to costco today and I know I'm going to get a bunch a shit I need, buuuuut it only comes in an amount that I could never hope to use up before it turns into a science experiment. And I pay membership dues for this because? Face it, you're an ugly consumer Paradime. UGLY

Costco is really one of the best of the large businesses of the world, they pay well they have good benefits and the put a lot of the profit back into the company to ensure they can keep good pay and benefits for their employees.

• Like 3