Ahhhh...

Sooo... Whats up guys.. Haven't been here much but been quite hectic around around my life... Not the kind to post much about my situations but feel like its kinda needed to Vent a bit without complaining too much... Im sure lots of u guys been in my spot including Skibby and few others...

Well here is whats up... Left to Mexico for a week to visit Family and such and unfortunately had an accident.. Tore/pulled some muscle ligaments on my leg and been really hurting from that but have been getting much better in the past week.. HERE is where it got bad.. When i got back "Home" (USA), I found out that I am now Homeless.. Yeah the FRIEND I was living with ended up not paying for months on the house and I had no idea what happened since I wasn't here but when i got home it was EMPTY.. so I called and he told me what happened so been Bummed obviously for it but trying to stay positive.. All my stuff is in storage but i unfortunately have no access nor anywhere to put anything.. And since my leg is messed up (Left) i cant drive my Miata which is my only good stress re-leaver .. So iI'e been borrowing my dads truck but at least its something... About my living situation I have a friend that i am very happy he has let me crash on his room floor when i can and so far only twice have i camped in the truck... But Hey such is life and We all have our moments... Just kinda wanted to share and Ill try to be here more often FOR TEH LULZ to keep me happy..... Thanks for taking the time on this

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK YOU, NOTES!!!

Now see, I was gonna say that but I figured it might not be appropriate at this time. So I'm gonna wait until page three before I say it,

who am I kidding FUCK YOU NOTES!!!

Things will get better, go buy a lottery ticket and sit back and reap the benefits.... :fu:

Oh no, do you mean to say Notes has butt problems now?! ;) That does suck dude. If you can shift to first with the Miata you can just rev match it around town, though that might not be as possible with California traffic.

Have you looked into apartments for temporary housing? Still have a source of income, or are you on L&I?

... Haha nice guys... well thanks Mike it helps..... but fortunetly I still have my Job... don't have the money to put down for a place right now so bumming it on my friends floor until I save enough to get my stuff out of storage and spmewhere... but for now its been chill... been cruisin it in the truck which is better than nothing... and no butt lice or drama... been pretty optimistic and staying positive thru everything since no good to make it worse... but yeah... ill still be here