Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You would need to ask your wife that question

The computer i'm always on is in the dining area 10 feet away from and facing the kitchen.. So every stupid thing that is posted is seen by almost everyone in the house.

• Like 1

Has anyone ever popped a calf muscle?? When will i be able to walk around normally ( about) ?   If i keep walking around on it ,, it will get better right?

Yes i went to the web doctor sites but real world experiance is usually more helpful. 

Has anyone ever popped a calf muscle?? When will i be able to walk around normally ( about) ?   If i keep walking around on it ,, it will get better right?

Yes i went to the web doctor sites but real world experiance is usually more helpful. 

You think it's just pulled really bad, or is it all black, blue and look like there is a knot in it? 

Oics of the sexy calf muscle in question........

• Like 1

Well i was push starting the F150 at the tranfer station and just as i got ready to hop in something in my calf made a popping sound and it felt as if a tangerine exploded in my calf. It is more of a incredible charlie horse ( no offense to my Vietnamese neighbors) when i walk around. It's only swelling now as it only happened at 4:30 yesterday.

We took the youngest to fireworks last night in Olympia and the wife looooves to be late to everything,, so i'm crusing across the capital lawn like Igor.. Just kinda flippering the leg out to keep up.

wait... i missed out on fireworks? my brothers family took my daughter and i to the fair down there yesterday and we missed out on fireworks? 

is that why there was traffic when there normally isn't?

also i'm with smoke on the black and blue thing, if black and blue, see a doctor, if normal fleshy tones, wait it out, maybe have your wife rub it out

• Like 1

Well i was push starting the F150 at the tranfer station and just as i got ready to hop in something in my calf made a popping sound and it felt as if a tangerine exploded in my calf. It is more of a incredible charlie horse ( no offense to my Vietnamese neighbors) when i walk around. It's only swelling now as it only happened at 4:30 yesterday.

We took the youngest to fireworks last night in Olympia and the wife looooves to be late to everything,, so i'm crusing across the capital lawn like Igor.. Just kinda flippering the leg out to keep up.

Okay, so it does not sound like you tore anything (which can be a real bitch). It's going to hurt for a couple weeks and feel "funny" for a while after that. you are supposed to stay off of it as much as you can, but, that's hard to do. Put some good heat to it before doing anything, it helps loosen it up a little.

• Like 1

wait... i missed out on fireworks? my brothers family took my daughter and i to the fair down there yesterday and we missed out on fireworks? 

is that why there was traffic when there normally isn't?

also i'm with smoke on the black and blue thing, if black and blue, see a doctor, if normal fleshy tones, wait it out, maybe have your wife rub it out

Yeah the last day of lakefair they have about 20 minutes of fireworks starting at 10:00   We watch them at the west side of the main capital buildings.. They shoot them toward that direction and since your up on a cliff ,, they are very near you and just barely over your head.   It also makes getting ahead of traffic for us real easy as the freeway entrance is just right there.

About going to the doctor,, the little woman is a paralegal for the state, so i have all the medical insurance in the world BUT sitting here being told take some ibuprofin and it will be fine ,, hurts waaay less.

Oics of the sexy calf muscle in question........

it is just swollen up ,, no color yet, but here is the miserable piece of solenoid not working reliably monkey fart that did this to me. Moral of the story 48 year old dudes should refrain from push starting cars. ,....... I'm old

]IMG_2132.jpg

• Like 1

Dude, that's not an F150, it's a F'n cargo ship. If there was an audible pop it's safe to say it's a tare. If it happened deep in the muscle there may not be an obvious knot, or visible internal bleeding for a while. One thing for sure, if it was a significant tare, you'd know it.

• Like 1

So yeah I was home, 10 is my daughter's bedtime and my brothers family was already in bed befire that

Hope you enjoyed yourself even with the pain

Yeah the last day of lakefair they have about 20 minutes of fireworks starting at 10:00 We watch them at the west side of the main capital buildings.. They shoot them toward that direction and since your up on a cliff ,, they are very near you and just barely over your head. It also makes getting ahead of traffic for us real easy as the freeway entrance is just right there.

About going to the doctor,, the little woman is a paralegal for the state, so i have all the medical insurance in the world BUT sitting here being told take some ibuprofin and it will be fine ,, hurts waaay less.

So yeah I was home, 10 is my daughter's bedtime and my brothers family was already in bed befire that

Hope you enjoyed yourself even with the pain

10:00!!  geeeeze what a hard nose , we sometimes have grilled cheeze sandwiches and tomato soup about then.

• Like 1