Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Hey, I almost invited the carpet cleaning lady in yesterday, but she had just a little too much gut hanging out for me to hit it.  Close though! :)  Doing door to door demos for Kirby.

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Barista, French press, $10fucking000 dollar coffee machine... WTF?

10420010_1496591247221408_40701431748043

Drink coffee like a man!

Electric-Percolator-Coffee-Pot.jpg0007217922826_500X500.jpg

Or if you are like myself and the wife, who don't drink but a cup in the morning, especially since you are single now, get a Keurig. I love ours. If I drink more than one cup, my weird body turns it into hot liquid laxative!

keurig-small-coffee-maker-but-big-in-per

These are to coffee what Michael Bolton and Celene Dijon are to singing. (well except maybe the electric perk) You don't have to be a coffee snob to enjoy a reasonable cup easily or cheaply. My wife has a Tassimo and it's the biggest wast of money for shitty coffee there is. Drip coffee the same. 

These are to coffee what Michael Bolton and Celene Dijon are to singing. (well except maybe the electric perk) You don't have to be a coffee snob to enjoy a reasonable cup easily or cheaply. My wife has a Tassimo and it's the biggest wast of money for shitty coffee there is. Drip coffee the same. 

This brought to you by the letter S.

• Like 1