Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

zgxl_MYC.jpg

^^.....that's dangerous.......

That picture is probably 10 years old now. Think what you like.

Has anyone ever popped a calf muscle?? When will i be able to walk around normally ( about) ?   If i keep walking around on it ,, it will get better right?

Yes i went to the web doctor sites but real world experiance is usually more helpful. 

I tore a calf muscle at work pushing myself up on a stump. I ride a bicycle to work so my calves are strong enough to actually tear themselves if I over exert them. Normally tearing a muscle isn't the easy. I couldn't bear to have that foot on the ground. It swelled slightly and became hot to the touch. Ice and elevate and three days off work plus a weekend. Limped slightly for another five days but could work through it. If just torn muscle a week to ten days should do it. If torn where it joins to a tendon or bone that isn't as good..

That picture is probably 10 years old now. Think what you like.

How do you know this??

......and I am.....

omg you weirdoes

I don't want to know what you had to type in to find that.......but I hope most of your searches aren't like that one....

• Like 2

I don't want to know what you had to type in to find that.......but I hope most of your searches aren't like that one....

in all actuality one of my buddies posted it up on facebook a year or two back. his coworkers shared it with him. since then i have used it to amuse myself by showing random people and to listen to the song since it randomly pops up in my head and gets stuck there

that and the lead dancer is my sort of female and i want a hoodie like those ones. i know i've said it before but i'm a hoodie collector

in all actuality one of my buddies posted it up on facebook a year or two back. his coworkers shared it with him. since then i have used it to amuse myself by showing random people and to listen to the song since it randomly pops up in my head and gets stuck there

that and the lead dancer is my sort of female and i want a hoodie like those ones. i know i've said it before but i'm a hoodie collector

Having the song stuck in your head is likely less innocent than you think. That is a pretty messed up vid. I'm envisioning a pitch that would convince several women to participate in this vid, and coming short of anything aside from money. But we all know by now, with money and a camera, there will always be an actor.

Disturbed...

Well zoochosis is a random video website. They haven't put anything out recently because they haven't had funding but knowing those sort of people they probably just walked up and asked straight up if the girls wanted to participate. "hey we need you to dress up like a sheep and dance fir us" that's how I would do it

Having the song stuck in your head is likely less innocent than you think. That is a pretty messed up vid. I'm envisioning a pitch that would convince several women to participate in this vid, and coming short of anything aside from money. But we all know by now, with money and a camera, there will always be an actor.

Disturbed...