Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Holy shit! Ten thou for a coffee machine! If you made yourself a cup of coffee every morning for 7 years you would be paying around $4/cup. Even if you were able to keep a sig other around all that time, it's $2/cup, and you'd surely still pay for theirs, so $4 a cup still. They are pretty... Not happening. Unless I sold my elusive 1965 Datsun bluebird coup. Converted to LHD. No papers, but not an issue with DMV.

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weak sauce.

Fill one mug coffee press with cold tap or filtered water. My water is fed about 8 miles from a mountain lake. Microwave for 2 1/2 min on high. Add coffee, I use a 1/4 cup measuring spoon full after work but heaping full when I get up for work, minimum. Stir in and get favorite mug ready. Yes favorite mug makes it taste better. Stir again and do something for 2-5 min. Stir and press it out. Clean out press now not later so it's ready when you are desperate for one.

edit: Ah I see that 1/4 cup is about 4 tablespoons.

French Press????????

sooo    Canadian, I got one of those poncey things for x-mas, ripped it apart and made the BEST carb filter.

• Like 2

I just have my wife tell the man servant to makes some,, then she goes and has Mr. Coffee brew it.  It kinda smells like the sulfuric acid baths at the Auburn Boeing plant ,, but he tries so i drink it so as to not hurt anyones "feelings" .

Holy shit! Ten thou for a coffee machine! If you made yourself a cup of coffee every morning for 7 years you would be paying around $4/cup. Even if you were able to keep a sig other around all that time, it's $2/cup, and you'd surely still pay for theirs, so $4 a cup still. They are pretty... Not happening. Unless I sold my elusive 1965 Datsun bluebird coup. Converted to LHD. No papers, but not an issue with DMV.

there are $20,000 machines.

Here's the issue...the girl owned (owns) a high brow coffee shop. No matter what amount of pouring fancy grounds in a French press I do, it's probably gonna fall short of the 10,000 dollar machine that WAS sitting on my counter that came with someone who knew how to work it perfectly. I'll live.

there are $20,000 machines.

Still cheaper than marrying the coffee maker. Count yourself lucky. Pay as you go is the way.

Barista, French press, $10fucking000 dollar coffee machine... WTF?

10420010_1496591247221408_40701431748043

Drink coffee like a man!

Electric-Percolator-Coffee-Pot.jpg0007217922826_500X500.jpg

Or if you are like myself and the wife, who don't drink but a cup in the morning, especially since you are single now, get a Keurig. I love ours. If I drink more than one cup, my weird body turns it into hot liquid laxative!

keurig-small-coffee-maker-but-big-in-per

• Like 1