Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not to sound sardonic, but actually... most people aren't dumb, they'er just to insecure to respect their own intelligence. Political strategists, advertisers and public relations firms purposefully dumb down their message to feed that vicious loop of intellectual insecurity. God forbid people actually learn to think for themselves, they might challenge the rules of the establishment. You know it used to be, only fascists labeled educated people as intellectual elites. Seems our democracy's views on an educated electorate are devolving. Neofascist post capitalism here we come.

Can you tell that I ran out of The Pot? 

Most people are insecure because they are unintelligent.  They may have been born with the ability to be smart, but their community had already suffered the affect of what you mention above.  Generations in actually.  The dumbing down is certainly happening, though I am less sure about it being a managed process.  Ironically, I think our academic obsession may be part of the problem.  People need to re-learn how to take care of themselves.  In that knowledge, we find intelligence.  

Tell me:  the last ten people you cursed in your head for being straight up stupid.  Would they last ten days without society?  Dead.  And that dead is breeeeeediiiiing.  

I'm not out... 

Most people are insecure because they are unintelligent.  They may have been born with the ability to be smart, but their community had already suffered the affect of what you mention above.  Generations in actually.  The dumbing down is certainly happening, though I am less sure about it being a managed process.  Ironically, I think our academic obsession may be part of the problem.  People need to re-learn how to take care of themselves.  In that knowledge, we find intelligence.  

Tell me:  the last ten people you cursed in your head for being straight up stupid.  Would they last ten days without society?  Dead.  And that dead is breeeeeediiiiing.  

I'm not out... 

To me, hell....

... is other people.

• Like 1

"To me, hell....

... is other people." dmike

Happiness is less people!

People are smart like fucking dolphins, women know when you are cheating even if they are 12,000 miles away. They communicate with other women using hyper, magnetic morris code.

Men are smart and act dumb, if there buddies laugh at there dumb ass bull shit they just took second row in the pecking order.

I've always respected the Chinese when it comes to intelligence, if a high school boy wants to date a lady he first must bring her by the house so that his mother can play dominoes with her for 2 days to see how smart she is.

Flirting and driving are the highest forms of intelligence. 

I already have a pretty good idea, but just for fun who can tell me how this happened to the inside of my distributor cap? The car was running well until I gunned it to accelerate when getting on the freeway. I'm referring to the gouge just above the contact. The other side does not have the same gouge.

20140724_054826_zps23b070e5.jpg

Rotor on snug? massive play in the dis? What do you think it is? I assume you see something else besides the scuff mark.

This is just my best guess, but this is how I think it happened...

I'm definitely running the wrong cap (dual point cap on a single point dizzy) but I didn't know there was a difference and never really had a problem until the other day so I never thought to check. It's never seated perfectly but, again, it's also never caused any problems. Another contributing factor (at least with my theory) is that the wire going from my ballast resistor to the distributor is just long enough with virtually no slack.

What I'm thinking is that when I stepped on the gas, the engine shifted slightly from the torque and with the wire going to the ballast resistor being tight already it caused the cap to be pulled to the side a little. With it being shifted, the rotor hit the inside of the cap and also prevented spark on the 2 cylinders on the opposite side. 

Well, a little old for not knowing how to drive a car that has oversteer anyway.

I tell you one thing, sunny weekend weather brings out the idiots, I just hide until 2:01am and smoke weed and laugh.

the guy that shares my building is a draining, common idiot. He just dumped a bunch of bamboo leafs two blocks over and keeps the stocks in broad view of our place. What an asshole.