Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what a suckfest. I had something that was in my eyes equally sucky. I lived in an apartment when i was in college next to two girls from Sweden. After a night of drinking a BIG bottle of Rain vodka with them I woke up in one of their beds , in my boxers, to the smell of breakfast. Walked out to find both of them in t-shirts not wearing panties. Dont remember a thing. They both got busted and deported for weed a few weeks later. Bummer

At least I still have all my internal organs.

sometimes you just get lucky and there is no reasoning or effort behind any of it.

All the external ones are good as well.

I scored a 93 on my ASVAB and wanted to join the SEALS but can't because of too many tickets. No shit. I can pass the physical test, They offered to put me in the nuclear program, but I can't be special forces because of speeding and seatbelt tickets. WTF

the pool is 50 feet long 15 feet wide on one end and 20 feet wide on the other 5 feet to 9 feet deep 

all the concrete decking is going into the pool and it might still take over 200 tons of asphalt base to fill it 

IMG_20140723_165426_672_zpsgwjgrano.jpg

throw a couple Volvos in there.

• Like 1

had a dead battery yesterday so I jumped the truck , ran it from 545 am till 100 pm never shut it off , drove about 60 miles then shut it off for 4 hours

battery was dead again

the batteries are 2.5 year old sears die hard gold . went to sears to have them tested  tech said both batteries checked out good so I went home and charged the battery on the pass side for 2 hours 15 volts , I went to check on the truck and something was fizzing it was the drivers side battery the battery temp was 198 the pass side was 98

three hours later I checked and the battery was still fizzing the numbers were 88 and 190  so I went back to sears a little pissed this morning and the tech said we can only test it and see if it passes  well guess what it failed  NO SHIT THE TEMP TOLD ME THAT 

guy said the eve techs suck and he probably load tested the batteries while they were still in the truck so the good one supported the bad one 

last night the batteries had 12.87 volts this morning the bad one had .002 and the good one 11.87 

good thing it tested bad I would have told them to put 2 new batteries in my truck and charge me for them then refund my money when you find the old one dead or on fire in the morning 

pass

IMG_20140723_220607_536_zpsorgbq5eq.jpg

drivers 

IMG_20140723_220545_651_zpstp9gijso.jpg

Problem is, I tend to develop infatuations over my Tully's girls. Well, the ones with good personalities at least. They're all nice to look at but what really gets me is when they have personalities and the new one hasn't shown enough of hers for me to decide or not

Wait how is that a problem with smokes advice..... Idk

No man, let her stew on it for a bit (if you're interested in her anyway).