Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The time I went on Vacation in Orlando, Florida is less the "sunshine state" and more the rain state. Most random rain I ever saw. Rained every day at least once, sun shining, then bottom drops out for an hour, then sun is back.

Queensland Australia "borrowed" the slogan as did Victoria,Australia do same with the New Jersey "Garden State" slogan.

Though now Victoria does not use that slogan and have long moved on to original slogan/s since that time.

Queensland still uses the same slogan though.

• Like 1

Had a few people over last night. I went out and got a 28" NY style pepperoni pizza from one of the local non-chain stores tonight. Damn thing is huge! Look at how it is almost as wide as my stove and how far it hangs off the edge. I swear each slice was the size of a normal "medium" pizza.

5CDEE0F5-52D6-4F2E-9F91-32C7F41BD638_zps

• Like 1

To say it's stretched is an understatement ,, it is also extended behind front wheels to cab, it sits up so high so it squats down to higher than level when towing... One ton rear end,, Ford 5.0 engine switched to carburetor .

Oregon Man High on Meth Beats Off 12 Cops, Self

Andrew Frey claims he has no recollection of the string of bizarre events that involved methamphetamine, tasers, and public masturbation.

http://www.thefix.com/content/oregon-man-does-meth-masturbates-and-resists-arrest?utm_source=Outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=The%20Fix%20CPC

Oregon Man High on Meth Beats Off 12 Cops, Self

Andrew Frey claims he has no recollection of the string of bizarre events that involved methamphetamine, tasers, and public masturbation.

http://www.thefix.com/content/oregon-man-does-meth-masturbates-and-resists-arrest?utm_source=Outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=The%20Fix%20CPC

come on now, fighting 12 cops 1 handed is pretty impressive!

• Like 2