Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This shitis exactly why I've been self employed my entire professional life. It has nothing to do with playing well with others, I just can't justify someone else's existence by letting them push me around. I don't need a baby sitter, so if you aren't directly contributing to my productivity, the quality of my end product, or making my job easier, you bring absolutely no value to the effort. Let's face it, if bosses followed these three simple principle the world would be a much better place to live. Having been a boss, this was how I did my job, and low and behold, people liked working with me. If you needed a babysitter, simple you didn't work for me.

the biggest problem with co workers and bosses is this extended concept that "life should be fair" , I've seen companys go under and usually the guy who never says shit and nobody likes is usually the last to go.

I was misunderstood. I need someone to come over and watch my kids so I can catch up on important things like sleeping.

If I was a single dad, there might be some scalable tip monies available, but alas, I wield the ring of "no babysitters for you". Not complaining really. Marriage has been a win for me. A one time kinda thing.

Actually I have asked one out. But she has a boyfriend and I proceeded to friend zone myself. I enjoy their company and damn are they nice to look at but I don't know so much abiut trying to date one. If I were to hang out with then away from this building where we interact in person at it'll just be hanging out. No ties, no strings, just friends

I'm really good at friend zoning myself. Don't even give them a chance to do it half the time

you ever get the ballz to just ask one of them out? If not they are gonna see your mating patterns as predictable and one who is easy to hunt.

just shock em say " hey there, you really steam my cream" , trust me its a good line.

Shit. When I was with my wife she said it was ok if I tried to get the nanny in the sack. Fucking hot nanny too, only saw her like twice

I was misunderstood. I need someone to come over and watch my kids so I can catch up on important things like sleeping.

If I was a single dad, there might be some scalable tip monies available, but alas, I wield the ring of "no babysitters for you". Not complaining really. Marriage has been a win for me. A one time kinda thing.

Acknowledged on all fronts. Family, wife kids.... Good stuff, No sleep, but good stuff.

• Like 1

And now I want some sausage. Thanks vtr

If I didn't have ceras waiting fir ne in the parking lot and two hours if work left I would go to the store, get some brats and random shit to go with them and grill me up some brats tonight

Still damn tempting but I hate shopping with only a backpack to haul shit in and I'm needing more sodas and whatnot

• Like 1

And now I want some sausage. Thanks vtr

If I didn't have ceras waiting fir ne in the parking lot and two hours if work left I would go to the store, get some brats and random shit to go with them and grill me up some brats tonight

Still damn tempting but I hate shopping with only a backpack to haul shit in and I'm needing more sodas and whatnot

And now I'm hungry again