Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Mike......not like nothing ever been reposted before.....

............I'll try to search all 1,000,000 threads next time :P

.......and NO.......they do not factor in drugs and alcohol.......too many variables......

So here is some random shit.

My lady came home last night in a bit of a bad mood, she was upset because her boss at work "John" was being a dick all day and it obviously had rubbed off.

Apparently about four years ago John and his wife Tammy looked into adopting an orphan child from a local foster home. As luck would have it a midsize Vietnamese PIRATE vessel was captured off the coast of Alaska and while most captured were either imprisoned or sent back home, a young boy/pirate about the age of 13 was turned into the local foster program and eventually handed over to John and Tammy as his new loving parents.

For the first couple of years the boy was very shy and timid fitting into the western schools system almost like a quiet church mouse. As time went on the young ex pirate grew more testy and had some minor run ins with teachers and other students.

Now it is three years later and the kid is running around like a rabid terrorist jacking cars, mugging people, breaking into houses.

John and Tammy are both at the end of there rope but are totally responsible for his actions until he turns 18 in about a year.

WHATA BUZZKILL why would you adopt a 13 year old pirate!

It's so messed up. :confused: :confused: :sick:

Holy fuck this hurricane is showing some balls right now. I hope my Goon (on stands) doesn't get blown over.

But if all gets totally screwed, insurance will pay me better than I could sell. So that's the bright side I suppose. Reception will likely go out soon, so goon night Rats. I

• Like 1

Good luck. Last hurricane I stayed for was Rita. Getting drunk and playing in the windwas a blast.

The three weeks in Texas summer with no electricity and no gas at the stations was much less fun.

• Like 1