Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I swear I am not a steam punk or hipster type but I do have one of these 1930s Every-Ready single edge razor headed my way from my eBay. I already shave daily with a 1968 (yeah, with the internet you can date-code these things) double edge but I wanna try single edge because, well, fuck, I like archaic shit.

I swear I am not a steam punk or hipster type but I do have one of these 1930s Every-Ready single edge razor headed my way from my eBay. I already shave daily with a 1968 (yeah, with the internet you can date-code these things) double edge but I wanna try single edge because, well, fuck, I like archaic shit.

Do you use canned shaving cream? or brush and a mug? My Ex  got me a mug and a brush back in the '70s. Wore it out and retired it just recently and was replaced with a nice new one. Mug is long gone.

does anyone else have a crooked ass post office!?! last Christmas they lost my son's $100 gift card and held onto a package for two weeks after the tracking number showed it was delivered. A tracking number I have now shows a package was delivered to me on Saturday but the POSs at the PO say it was actually delivered today and, oh BTW, they can't find it. Is there any recourse other than just wait on the fucktards to possibly do the right thing?

Holey shit man. Hope he gets better soon.

what caused the wreck?

I had a buddy at work almost get killed by a temporary dipshit. The temp guy, who was going to school for hvac and had just completed an electrical course, hooked power to ground in a new a.c. condenser. When my friend plugged in the disconnect it shot 220 straight into the case of the unit. Fire and sparks, almost set the attic on fire, burned up shit in a new Trane unit... fun. If he had been touching the unit, game over.

Holey shit man. Hope he gets better soon.

what caused the wreck?

I had a buddy at work almost get killed by a temporary dipshit. The temp guy, who was going to school for hvac and had just completed an electrical course, hooked power to ground in a new a.c. condenser. When my friend plugged in the disconnect it shot 220 straight into the case of the unit. Fire and sparks, almost set the attic on fire, burned up shit in a new Trane unit... fun. If he had been touching the unit, game over.

temps and newbies are the bane of my existence cuz I getta train 'em!

washed out crappy Oklahoma grabbed the dude's trailer tires and took 'em two different direction.

yes

well the chubby mother actually just doesn't exercise. She doesn't eat out because she can hardly afford to pay child support of less than $300. At least according to her she can't. That and I know she hates eating fast food because she used to work at McDonald's and I used to want to strangle her when we had to stop somewhere. Every time.

The daughter, see above. Genes man, genes