Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The two finger fuck you is from the English. In the 1400s, the English had really good archers, with powerful bows that could go through armor. The French decided that when they would catch an English archer, they would cut off his index finger and middle finger, thus making him unable to use the bow. When an English archer would take down a French knight, they would hold up their two fingers to them as a fuck you, didn't get me.

• Like 2

The two finger fuck you is from the English. In the 1400s, the English had really good archers, with powerful bows that could go through armor. The French decided that when they would catch an English archer, they would cut off his index finger and middle finger, thus making him unable to use the bow. When an English archer would take down a French knight, they would hold up their two fingers to them as a fuck you, didn't get me.

I thought it was just the middle finger and that's where the one finger salute came from. But I could be wrong, its happened before.

So the latest estimates are that my neighborhood will not have power back for 1-2 months.  People are all nutty.  They were before, but now even more. So the kids are getting lessons in living without stuff they are used to.  The forest, typically 80-100' tall is flattened!  it's eerie being able to stand on my roof and see forever.  And I thought I just had to worry about small shit like volcanoes... 

• Like 1

Made the mistake of dating a pillhead about six years ago, she was like a grumpy little house cat.

dunkin donuts has the best coffee, not sure about there employees. I messed around with a girl that worked at churchs chicken a while back, cute

So the latest estimates are that my neighborhood will not have power back for 1-2 months.  People are all nutty.  They were before, but now even more. So the kids are getting lessons in living without stuff they are used to.  The forest, typically 80-100' tall is flattened!  it's eerie being able to stand on my roof and see forever.  And I thought I just had to worry about small shit like volcanoes...

this'