Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fuck is linkedin?

its like facebook but for "professional" contacts and networking whatever bizness your into.

its soo stupid in some ways................... here I am, heres what I do, heres ten other people that do the same thing, heres all my contacts,    hit em up and tell em what a fag I am and that you can do the job for half the price.

People think they are expanding, but really just exposing

Ok, I'll stick with instagram and Facebook

I'll stick with just Facebook. And I am seriously thinking of deleting it since they want to fill up my "news feed" with damned spam ads now, all while deleting posts after a few minutes to make room for them.

• Like 1

If it weren't for a couple contacts that I inky have through Facebook I would. I've dine it in the past but i lose one if my distractions during the day and that's not a good thing

I'll stick with just Facebook. And I am seriously thinking of deleting it since they want to fill up my "news feed" with damned spam ads now, all while deleting posts after a few minutes to make room for them.

In other words nothing I need to worry about and it sounds like a stupid business idea just by "this is me and this is ten other people that do the same thing as me" aren't you supposed to be like, advertising to get clientele?

its like facebook but for "professional" contacts and networking whatever bizness your into.

its soo stupid in some ways................... here I am, heres what I do, heres ten other people that do the same thing, heres all my contacts, hit em up and tell em what a fag I am and that you can do the job for half the price.

People think they are expanding, but really just exposing

More about accreditation and approval through peers. So a potential client can look you up and verify that you are legit with a professional history. Sort of a working CV or Resumé. I'm sure it is helpful in some professions . But if you suck at what you it would be wise to avoid.

In other words nothing I need to worry about and it sounds like a stupid business idea just by "this is me and this is ten other people that do the same thing as me" aren't you supposed to be like, advertising to get clientele?

18151_1281520351459_226638_n.jpg?oh=2804

here is an old time "friendzoner" 

had such a thing for this lady, she liked me but I wasn't assholish enough, she dated tools.