Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Hey new type dad,,, learn the phrase " shut up i paid for this shit "  it will save many,, many future problems.

For the record Little blue dune buggy , as goofy as it is,,  is a jammin tune live.

Oh I like the song and them, just had it stuck on repeat.

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I like the song and them, just had it stuck on repeat.

Yo Smoke, remember when I was telling you about the man eating pit bulls my neighbor had? FUCK YA !!!!!!!!!!! the other white pit bull, who was  actually super chill ended up killing the vicious, mauling machine Duke. Way to go! I'll buy that thing a fillet Minot every birthday for the rest of it's life.

281_titan.jpg

" gee sorry I killed Duke but he was all attitude and wouldn't shut the fuck up"

pitbull.png

DUKE       R.I.P       2010 ~ 2014

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Hell, I had a Pit Bull Terrier and she was the sweetest dog I ever saw. Literally all bark and no bite. I loved that dog. She was only three when she broke loose, ran out in the road and got hit by a truck in 2008.

Sometimes you can only take so much. I have a friend that every time he get a couple drinks in him turns into a total asshole and tries to pick a fight with pretty much anyone near. He had done it to me at least a half dozen times over the years and I always just ignore him. Last summer, he must have caught me on a bad day, because I socked him right in the pie hole and put him on his butt. Mellowed his shit right the hell out. It's funny to think about now, but I kinda felt like crap right when I did it.

Sometimes you can only take so much. I have a friend that every time he get a couple drinks in him turns into a total asshole and tries to pick a fight with pretty much anyone near. He had done it to me at least a half dozen times over the years and I always just ignore him. Last summer, he must have caught me on a bad day, because I socked him right in the pie hole and put him on his butt. Mellowed his shit right the hell out. It's funny to think about now, but I kinda felt like crap right when I did it.

I had a boss like that, couldn't do shit.

He came back from Colorado with his grill blown out and a busted jaw. He said "oh ya, skiing accident"

Thank you Mr. Colorado and thank god I don't have to work for anymore wound up Brits, I'll buy his plane ticket back to London.