Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jrock, what did a visit to the doctor cost ya????? Bet the thought of that was enough to stop you. In Canada a broken ankle costs..... zero to go to the hospital for an X ray and cast. You might have to pay for Tylanol but you would get several T-3s to go home with.

• Like 1

jrock, what did a visit to the doctor cost ya????? Bet the thought of that was enough to stop you. In Canada a broken ankle costs..... zero to go to the hospital for an X ray and cast. You might have to pay for Tylanol but you would get several T-3s to go home with.

not going till its not better .... then i hope for a prosthetic ........ trust me the first thing i thought about after i figured out i wasn't hit by a car was ... shit how am i gonna pay to fix this now ...

I can tell u that I was dinged 14k for a dislocated elbow last year.

We went to the ER last month.  Got there at 8am.  got a saline bag and a ER bed and waited till 2 for service.  Got pissed at waiting, and left.  true.  Just got the bill.  $3,500.  Land of the free, home of the brave.  

We went to the ER last month.  Got there at 8am.  got a saline bag and a ER bed and waited till 2 for service.  Got pissed at waiting, and left.  true.  Just got the bill.  $3,500.  Land of the free, home of the brave.  

You are free to be ripped right the hell off. They get you on the other shit, like a 200 dollar paper sheet, cursing charge, wrong color shoes for a particular time of day and so on.

• Like 1

Doctors, hospitals and drug companies are fucking you guys over. They have a lot to loose if you get real health care. If your government had started back in the late 50s you wouldn't have this problem now. How is looking after your population with affordable health care communism? It's your right just like your other freedoms.

• Like 2

One more thing,, ever notice those saline drip machines look like they were made in the 80s, with felt marker OVER felt marker marks faded yellow with age, and they still bill you $1500. per half day to use. WTF!

Ok two:

Drug companies have taken over our goverment and until we burn the corrupt politians that are in their pockets at the stake in public,,, they will run this horse into the ground.

• Like 4

I lost 15 pounds in the last 5 weeks. Didn't you notice how cranky I am?

No bread, no pastry, cookies, sugar, jam, potatoes. Almost no carbs at all. No vegetable oils so no margarine. No gluten

Any amount of fat, meat, fish, cheese, eggs, bacon, non root vegetables, spices, (butter, yogurt, olive oil, coconut oil) sardines. Salads.

Very little fruit, small amount of oatmeal.

The trick is making eating interesting. Boiled eggs, sardines, cheese cubes left over stir fry fro work lunches.

• Like 1

I lost 15 pounds in the last 5 weeks. Didn't you notice how cranky I am?

No bread, no pastry, cookies, sugar, jam, potatoes. Almost no carbs at all. No vegetable oils so no margarine. No gluten

Any amount of fat, meat, fish, cheese, eggs, bacon, non root vegetables, spices, (butter, yogurt, olive oil, coconut oil) sardines. Salads.

Very little fruit, small amount of oatmeal.

The trick is making eating interesting. Boiled eggs, sardines, cheese cubes left over stir fry fro work lunches.

i bet your house has been naturally heated 

with that diet :sick:

farmer

• Like 1