Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as relapse goes, I would say so. But I do wonder (being serious) if it's along the same lines as my theory with booze, which would be a products ease to get and also how often you run into the temptation. I mean, for some, I guess calling your dealer and doing the exchange while you look around like a squirrel in a room full of cats is easy, but for me personally, walking up to the counter at the gas station mini mart and mumbling what kind of smokes I want is easier. That and you see people smoking, smell it, see it in almost every movie. There is not a designated heroin area 25 feet for people to shoot up on their break outside of where you work.

In my own personal life.....(oh brother) when I got out of the service, I had some (still have)  pretty serious coping issues. Such as full on panic attacks for one. I was given klonopin (k-pin) by my dr to combat this. I was taking several a day, all that was told to me is take them as you feel it's needed. I was high on this shit most all day and night for over a year. Pretty soon, they stopped working as good. I decided it was time to ease myself off of them. Man, no bullshit, it was rough. The withdrawal is crazy, as a matter of fact, I would say that I am still addicted to them and it's been a pretty long time. Right now, I could get more by calling my doctor, then going to the pharmacy. But, there is something in that one extra step for me that stops me from doing it. Now, if they were selling k-pin at the mini-mart, I gotta be honest, I'm not sure my will power is that strong, almost 100% sure I would grab it, like right now.

Of course, I'm just speaking for myself here and my own issues and that does not blanket everyone as the same as me. It just seems like ease of access does play a roll in it to some degree, even if it's not THAT hard to get, sometimes that extra step makes it a little easier not to. 

Depends, are you coughing a lot? Because heroin was made to be a cough suppressant and was used in the US for 30 years for that. It was also stated to be pretty much harmless. It's kind of funny really if you think about it. This was something that was widely used and thought to be just fine for a long time. Now, when if you say to someone you have used heroin, people gasp in horror. I do wonder how people will view things like booze and smoking in 100 years.

• Like 1

Fucking doctors... trade one thing for another. If you are on something get the fuck off it. If you get bad heartburn lose fifty fucking pounds and go for a walk after eating less!  Some panic attacks are the body's way of saying "I need some more Adavan!!!!" Go through smoking withdrawl even if you have to do it fifty times. Nothing not hard won is worth anything.

• Like 1

I have never had withdrawal from anything before those wonderful pills. Actually, I smoked for years and just quit cold turkey. Yeah, I wanted a cigarette, but it was not that big of a deal. I started smoking again because of the withdrawal from the pills. I needed something to reel my shit in, I was having seizures. I'm mostly leveled off these days, so it's time to quit smoking (again) but, that I at least know I can deal with.

I'd rather date a gorilla on P.C.P than another alcoholic.

I've kicked speed, alcohol and cocaine,

cigarettes are really hard to kick 

That is the way I feel and I have dated some real fucked up gals. The alcoholic was the only one who tried to knife me in my sleep (I'm actually not joking about that).

most of america, is addicted to some form of opiate my fathers old lady got into a car wreck like 10 years ago, and broke her wrist (only major injury)  and still is eating norcos like pez because it cramps up .......

the only pill eaten, should be mdma before an orgy .... 

It seems like at one time or another most things that are illegal drugs were once used as some form of medicine. Hell, the kids these days are getting hooked on heroin, cause its cheaper than the oxy's they started with.....and its the same thing......

Random feelings of the day:

I just feel like beating the living shit out of someone today. Send them to the hospital with a caved in face kinda feeling. God I hope no one cuts me off on the way home from work.

I'll probably just go home and cut the grass.

• Like 1

Oh, I have the fancy smart phone, BUUUUT, I also (on purpose) live in the middle of fucking nowhere and there is no cell service, none, from ANY provider, unless I bought a sat phone. So, if I want to text someone rather than have a long boring ass conversation over the phone about how fat his Wife is and what his dog is currently doing, then I have used gmail sms to text them. They have however, IMPROVED gmail by just getting rid of that feature. I hear that the next big brain storm will be to remove your ability to get or send email, you will just sit and stare at a page that says gmail, that will be when its reached perfection.

Here's something random...Do any of you guys use the SMS feature in gmail? I have been using it for over a year, this morning, it's just fuckin GONE!

ive had google voice for a long time, hard as hell to get an account. but you get a phone number and texting with it.