Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in hopes to force air that is trapped somewhere out .

did the maxima rear disk on my goon and it worked until i went to set up my e-brakes and realized that the calipers were on the wrong sides flipped them and they wont work, the pedal is acting like there is still air, after about 5 pumps it feels good but if i let off for more than 3 secs. and push back down... straight to the floor...

also if i open a front bleeder and pump it no brake warning light on the dash

, if i open a rear and pump dash brake warning light comes on,

close all the bleeders and pump no brake warning light until the 2nd or 3 pump than it will flash until the 6th or 7th when i think the rear circuit has enough pressure to stabilize the piston in the proportioning valve/ warning light circuit..    

making a pressure bleeder in hopes to fix my brakes if this doesn't work welp...idk

14+-+1.jpg

IMG_0831.JPG

Pressure bleeder is NOT what came to mind when I saw this......

......as far as your brake issue......if it pumps up hard......there is NO air.......

What's happening is the caliper is sucking the pads back in too far......that's why it takes a few pumps to get them seated again......then you get the good pedal......

at a friends machine shop today he said he would help me mount this head on my next motor project....

78171054-A6DE-442F-8649-40A289352DE0_zps

said he would throw in the two piece valves for free....custom ground even

Only the one side is bad, you could just flip it over.

• Like 1

What kinda teryaki place "cant" give me.noodles instead of rice? Its fuckin bullshit. Plus the soup is free when you eat in, but when its to go they charge for it? ONE soy sauce packet isnt gonna do it for me. Get your shit together tempura express

chinesecat.jpg

• Like 2

not boring sweet actaully

well thanks....I think its pretty cool , but ... John was telling me a story last night, how Peter was taking a guy for a ride and put his Daytona in the rocks on the on ramp....it can happen to anyone I guess....he just sent me another text with a photo of Peter signing my book..pretty cool.

duck on a bush.. 

20140331_084252-1_zps74899043.jpg

that is all...

Speaking of fowl

Dude,,,, i was at the insurance place in Tumwater re-upping my broad form, and the Schwan's ice cream guy came in and he looked just like you man..

No picture as that would be weird as fuck.

• Like 2

well thanks....I think its pretty cool , but ... John was telling me a story last night, how Peter was taking a guy for a ride and put his Daytona in the rocks on the on ramp....it can happen to anyone I guess....he just sent me another text with a photo of Peter signing my book..pretty cool.

i have a story like that that involves a Daytona jet boat and a boat ramp and a dock pylon ....   

i have a story like that that involves a Daytona jet boat and a boat ramp and a dock pylon ....   

LMAO...funny thing is I have one sorta of the same nature...Kachina Jet boat...middle of the night storm and 4th of July craziness....you ever try pulling a 26ft boat off the bank by yourself...?.....yes I hurt myself doing this.....gotta love the lakes on holidays.