Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One more thing,, ever notice those saline drip machines look like they were made in the 80s, with felt marker OVER felt marker marks faded yellow with age, and they still bill you $1500. per half day to use. WTF!

Ok two:

Drug companies have taken over our goverment and until we burn the corrupt politians that are in their pockets at the stake in public,,, they will run this horse into the ground.

(picture horse with midget legs running) ....we are almost out of leg to burn up guys .... gordon gecko was wrong ... greed is bad!!!

heavy doses have been administered,   to the point i tried walking like my leg was n0rmal and fell up some stairs ... :confused: :blush:

tater... wheres the fly wheel ... u cant take it to the beech and tan it with u ....

When did Daily Randomness become all Good Morning America chat roomy? This conversation is SOOOOO not random. You must wash your sins of orderly-ness by offering up three words of sacred non-sequester. such as:

*spork 

*lethargy 

*phenomenological

Amen Brothers

• Like 1

When did Daily Randomness become all Good Morning America chat roomy? This conversation is SOOOOO not random. You must wash your sins of orderly-ness by offering up three words of sacred non-sequester. such as:

*spork 

*lethargy 

*phenomenological

Amen Brothers

One day after church I was hanging out with the amen brothers. After a phenomenological experiment mixing acid with mushrooms I got up to go get more KFC from the kitchen, started to feel lethargic, and fell. I landed ass first on a spork!

Does anyone on this forum find that weed helps them focus and work for crazy long hours and actually do a better job?

I'm really struggling with this. 

at my job? no. i am there to work and should be sober while i am there.  i also do not think a job should be able to tell you what you do on your time off. and thankfully my employer feels the same. now if you mean out in my shop wrenching on dattos>? fuck yes. and i fully agree with smoke it is heavily strain/ dose dependent.

Depends on the task. It is a traditional aid for hunters in many civs. I'd allows one to sit still and stay focused on low activity tasks with greater interest and focus. Such as silently awaiting prey. I find it helpful with housecleaning and mowing lawns, but not very helpful when calculating resistors on circuit boards. So I'd say it depends on your job, and equally important, your bosses opinion.

A glassblowing professor at my college was forced to teach live demos due to a sub profs resignation. Well, he hadn't taught for years and sucked ass day one. We were all confused. He was one of the most respected US glassblowers ever, and he couldn't do shit. Well, day two he killed it! Every move like a master. Found out after talking with the masters students that he needed to smoke weed to blow glass, cause that's how he learnt to blow glass. So that plays a role as well. Learn a task high, you may be cursed to learn it over sober. Later. Maybe.

*spork 

*lethargy 

*phenomenological

Amen Brothers

Shouldn't that read non sequitur ??????? Latin for "it does not follow"

How random is that?

One thing about weed that many folks without 'issues' don't (can't) fully grasp is that if you are a person with really heavy OCD or ADD, these things can hinder your work so badly that nothing gets done. The right strain for this, does not really make you 'high' so much, all it does is make you behave like a person without these handicaps. Speaking from some experience in case you can't tell.

• Like 1

Does anyone on this forum find that weed helps them focus and work for crazy long hours and actually do a better job?

I'm really struggling with this.

If an artist or musician or if in some creative field possibly but at a job in the sense of earning a living like most productive people probably not. If you think you are focused and doing a better job you have proof that you are simply a common stoner.