Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

06EE62B6-E28F-428D-88A7-76978EA31EBC_zps

842278FF-3776-4AC4-87D9-92EAA44673D8_zps

FF5DED56-E26F-468D-8A6D-65D0F27A3B3D_zps

1B64C60F-1E12-42BC-8286-2CEAE06418EE_zps

bronco made the b day deadline.......YEAH!!!!!!! she loves it .... driving it got rid of some of the smoke out of the passenger bank....... brakes work awesome lift is nice a smooth for a car thats 4 feet long ....now back to the irs goon

0523191C-5E18-4B41-9788-74C41941876F_zps

C5FD8672-9317-4646-9F14-4B97229A0205_zps

D80C9761-7C06-4463-AA76-A8B751F9107F_zps

Hey jrock any chance your gettin my pm's ? Was tryin to throw some business your way but no reply, If your swamped I can have it done locally , just thought I would check one last time before movin on to plan B.

P.S. I can get doors for that bronco to ... Soft or hard doors. My brother builds Broncos he has a ton o stuff.

i been gone all weekend sorry i will answer ,,,, first ratsuning of a few days .,..what i hate about the pm box... if u have mutliples and check the inbox it deletes all the notifications of any message that was in there......

Not sure if i will be able to track all the smell down as our youngest was spouting like Shamu again all yesterday. And since he is mentally disabled he tends to not aim at all,, so everything gets covered. The house and him start to resemble Pink in the wall.
:rofl:

But the emergency dr. renewed his ondansetron script,, (which is a nightmare to renew) so now all is calm on the projection vomit front.

• Like 1

The inside of my gals bathroom is fixing to be in the same condition, puke everywhere. I am replacing her sink and what was in the drain pipe of it.......I don't know whether she has been shitting in the sink or making meth, but it's fuckin gross.

• Like 3

The inside of my gals bathroom is fixing to be in the same condition, puke everywhere. I am replacing her sink and what was in the drain pipe of it.......I don't know whether she has been shitting in the sink or making meth, but it's fuckin gross.

not sure this is interweb shareable bro...lol

It's hair, soap and makeup. Three things guys aren't used to.

Yeah,,  well, like i kept telling myself when i was doing the same thing couple weeks back ,,,,,,,,   that internet potty cam isn't going to install itself .

• Like 3