Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

I think his weird shit-o-meter might have been what caused his meltdown.  That thing is barely even in the running for the What The Holy Fuck Is That trophy,,,,,,,,,,, down on the "farm".

:rofl:

We had a punk walk off mid season and we started talking about getting someone that had a good fix weird shit with a knife a pair of vice grips and a hammer sense,, then at the end of season ,,, get paid and go away.

Hey,, i know a dude!! 

There's quite a bit of walking and lifting ( not heavy but alot of it ) or he would have been asked back as we were thinking grooming him so as to move into running pickers also, which throw chains about every other pass if not constantly mantained jerry rigged to work.

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was at Sears Point yesterday for my kids first trip to the track............

24hrs of LeMons was going on......oics of the PennisOil truck was from the paddock area.........

My dumb ass forgot my good camera so all I have are chitty iphone oics.....

Beat to shit 510, 240z, 240sx, 210, 300zx (1 early and 1 late model) were there for the Datsun/Nissan bunch......

Chitty oics.....

9FDEF1D7-4182-4585-9932-D9B1F5A70110_zps

707D2439-91F5-443B-8EC2-E9E93348DFAF_zps

0FF79742-28A2-4E01-954F-8D146D940530_zps

• Like 1

So I am looking around on Craigslist for a car for my daughter and find THIS:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4389623678.html

00g0g_2ETD22XdPwX_600x450.jpg

No intention of buying it, too much money and hell it would probably get a salvaged title and deemed unsafe for driving on the road, but the description of it is hilarious!  WTF?!

"Hello All,

Up for your viewing pleasure is likely the most wicked vehicle you will find on Craig's wonderful list. This 1991 Subaru Legacy was converted into a monster off roading vehicle of legendary proportions. All unnecessary weight was shed, and big truck tires were added to the back, and obviously she is all wheel drive. I dare you to try to roll it. And if you do it has a roll cage so who really cares. This thing is ideal for off road activities, power sliding, doughnuts, and general debauchery and fun. It is a manual so automatic girly men need not apply.

She has been seafoamed and tuned up, and runs like a champ. This thing will go 0-90 in no time flat. I would gladly enter it into a Nascar race if their rules were not so strict. We also added lights to the rear so if you are friends with a mechanic I'm sure you could manage to make her street legal. But at the end of the day I simply do not believe you can keep her tamed to the streets.

So grab your cooler of beer, some cash, and spray paint to customize it, and take her out for a night on the town.

Oh and I have the title if you're into that kind of thing.

Email with questions or to make an offer. $2000 cash OBO

(please do not actually try to flip it or go 90mph until you buy it)"

what kind of truck is 184?

Not sure.....looks like a 521 but I think its a Chebby Luv.........

.....................I didn't stay all day cause my kids are still young and I don't want them to get bored with it........

Didn't get to see the dime, the truck or the 210 up close...... :hmm:

Not sure.....looks like a 521 but I think its a Chebby Luv.........

.....................I didn't stay all day cause my kids are still young and I don't want them to get bored with it........

Hey new type dad,,, learn the phrase " shut up i paid for this shit "  it will save many,, many future problems.

For the record Little blue dune buggy , as goofy as it is,,  is a jammin tune live.

• Like 4