Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's official, I'm old and large amount of alcohol are just not for me anymore. It's just such a bad deal, I get an hour or two of feeling pretty good with a buzz going in trade for feeling like I have the fucking flue when I wake up and it destroying a big chunk of how I feel during the rest of the day. Poison shit. 

I think it's official, I'm old and large amount of alcohol are just not for me anymore. It's just such a bad deal, I get an hour or two of feeling pretty good with a buzz going in trade for feeling like I have the fucking flue when I wake up and it destroying a big chunk of how I feel during the rest of the day. Poison shit. 

the word TOXIC is in the word intoxication....= poison....alcohol is a forum of poison to your internals....not that I dont have a drink here and there, but far and few compared to back in the day.

I have never really been that big of a drinker. I do love good beer, like the thick shit you can't see light through and having one or two of those is fine. One thing is that since last summer, I have dropped a lot of weight (on purpose) so I am 70 pounds lighter. 5 or 6 beers was fine a year ago, now I'm pretty much drunk and have a full blown migraine in the morning over the same amount. On a side note...weed has never given me a hangover, hell...with me it's actually the polar opposite of a hangover, I wake up early and feeling really good.

I have never really been that big of a drinker. I do love good beer, like the thick shit you can't see light through and having one or two of those is fine. One thing is that since last summer, I have dropped a lot of weight (on purpose) so I am 70 pounds lighter. 5 or 6 beers was fine a year ago, now I'm pretty much drunk and have a full blown migraine in the morning over the same amount. On a side note...weed has never given me a hangover, hell...with me it's actually the polar opposite of a hangover, I wake up early and feeling really good.

I fully agree on all accounts...dark beer, for the straight better taste then see through beers...got hooked during my rugby seasons, never looked back....it can be deadly too....and yes on the weed....Id rather see the two swaped if we are comparing legal/side effects...driving/health...does it kill brain cells...maybe but those are yours to kill, where as 80% of drunk drivers remain un scratched in horrific crashes as they change the lives of others...Have I or you driven when you shouldnt have..? Im going to say yes....but...that was then....lol

side note...I think Im going to drink very heavy this weekend as Im waving good bye to the Camaro....but its for the best.

I won't bore you to death with a bunch of scientific jargon, but it has been proven that marijuana does not kill brain cells (by real neurologists, not someone trying to push a weed agenda). Hell, the human brain has cannabinoid receptors built into it already. There is a time and place for anything like that of course, but as far as damage done to the body and to others, weed is not even on the same map as booze. 

So many people have a story about someone they knew who was such a loser because of all the pot he or she smoked. The cold, hard and rude fact is...no, you know a person who is a loser, that just happens to smoke pot as well.

I think perhaps my drinking days are over, I just can't deal with what it does to me anymore. I'm getting soft.

• Like 2

LOL....yeah thats why I say maybe on the brain cells, have heard so many different things, but also know many gifted friends who par-take on a daily, some CEO's two that are computer scientists...lol...does it prove anything..? maybe....maybe to the positive...these guys were not what you call wizards before they started to enjoy smoking. I can tell you first hand, it helped with my music thats for sure.

As far as getting soft...no...your listening to your body...being hard covers many things of course, and one of them is having the ability to ignore pain or discomfort at a high degree, which most of the time is doing damage....lol.

Heavy drinking is one of the worst things a human can do to themselves, and if your working out....it pretty much wipes out a weeks worth of growth...around about matter.

I liked the comment...."no, you know a person who is a looser, that happens to smoke"...on point my friend.

I could make that cool as shit, but....lotta work. I think 4 is a bit high for that (for me anyway).

Yeah...it is about 2k too high, but as rough as it looks...there is a bit of work in a chop and those Caddy lights, I like when people just take that chance, this is a prime example.....you spark many of conversations with this one for sure.

• Like 1

Many women lack being able to see how awesome something CAN be. They see an old shitty truck. What I really find odd is that I get chastised every time I bring home some pile like that and how ugly it is, then a year later, she loves it so much that I can't make her stop driving it, which is cool, but...it would seem like she would be able to see the potential by now, or at least trust that it will look cool when I'm done, but no.

I feel like Columbo from that old TV show. That fucker was NEVER wrong...ever, but ten years later, after never being wrong, he is still told he is crazy when he has an idea. At what point do you just go "yeah, I know you're right, carry on"?

• Like 1

LOL..@  Columbo...your right...was always right on his huntches. Yes there are far and few between automobile supprtive wives, but I have ran into a some couples that work together on projects...not sure I care too much for that but...better then...WTF is that you just bought....lol.

Im looking at MAYBE pciking this up tomorrow and turning it for a few bucks...if it is what is claimed...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/4398577889.html

• Like 1

I have been with some gals that were pretty helpful. This one however.......siiiigh, we can't work together on ANYTHING. Last sept we got into a huge, in the front yard, white trash argument that was started from me working on HER car and her trying to tell me what I needed to do to fix it. I kept just sort of ignoring her (because she was wrong) when I did fix it, she started in on me about what an arrogant ass I am. To which I replied, "no, no, just a simple thank you would be good enough." This lead to her getting pretty mean, until the point where I fucking exploded and read her the riot act at full volume. Soooooo, no, I would rather just be left alone when working on something for the most part.

I have been with some gals that were pretty helpful. This one however.......siiiigh, we can't work together on ANYTHING. Last sept we got into a huge, in the front yard, white trash argument that was started from me working on HER car and her trying to tell me what I needed to do to fix it. I kept just sort of ignoring her (because she was wrong) when I did fix it, she started in on me about what an arrogant ass I am. To which I replied, "no, no, just a simple thank you would be good enough." This lead to her getting pretty mean, until the point where I fucking exploded and read her the riot act at full volume. Soooooo, no, I would rather just be left alone when working on something for the most part.

LMFAO.....thats how women get black eyes...lol...omg at least you kept your cool long enough to fix the car. The worse thing Ive done to my wife YET is smash her in the back of the head with a keyboard...felt great at first...then I felt like a dick...but she had it coming. Sorta like they think theres no way your going to do anything to them because their female and married, and they have that thing between their legs type power...I dont know...I just dont get why you need to push the limits of a man. Whatever, I know theres no way in hell I could work next to my wife...the keyboard thing was over some pavers.....lol

This your lady? Still with her?