Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Non-sequetor ... Oops, must have smoked the wrong strain again.

D'mike I appreciate the second string spell check and all, but just for the future reference, I have retinitis pigmentosa. I'm legally bind in my left eye, and loosing vision in my right. I rely on all the help I can get, including voice dictation, and text to speech. So if you want to bitch at someone for my miss spelled words, talk to the developer of these programs. Stay the fuck out of Northern California though, cuz I'm still drive'n.

My sons and i spent Saturday in the 1.9 inches of rain ripping the body off this nightmare.. Here it's trying on new wheels for the first time.. Now i need fronts as its 4X4. The Titanic was probably more nimble then this thing will be. :D

15X15=ftw

Ducks001_zpsbd5fed78.jpg

Ducks003_zps8dec1c45.jpg

Going about 3 or 4 inches lower on the suspension because tires are 15x29 also.

• Like 2

I went looking for a mirror a few years ago in my barn and never have seen it.

Truck was my brothers, it was a 80 stepside and it has lived since 1992 in Grayland Wa,, which is on the beach.. My sons were running the forklift and backhoes so i was rolling passenger window (to shove fork through) down by pushing from top and it dropped straight out the bottom without even hitting anything on its  way out.

That was pretty funny

We usually try to use smaller vehicles (because of width and they are lower to ground already) but since it was manual and free it will work.

No it is going to end up one of these,, only updated with 15X29 winged sprint car type tires,, i built one outta a 79 chevy luv but i didn't take pictures of that monster as it was raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock this weekend.

Ye olden days,, old funky homemade frame version.

Ducks006.jpg

Ducks004.jpg

Full hydraulic i will increase engine size and reroute most of this out away/behind cover from operator (in case of leakage) for new buggy .

Ducks005.jpg

That hose routing is as random as anything in this thread.
:rofl:

Power rack n pinion out of a 80s T-bird will clean up a bunch of this mess and easier to mount straight up and down.