Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, dish is a fuckin nightmare. At what point is it not considered extortion to tell someone to pay x amount (that you don't owe) or we will fuck your shit up by turning you into collection and messing with your credit score? Try that shit on your own and see how well it works out for you, pick someone at random and tell them you will mess up their credit if they don't hand you over x amount of money. Yeah, I'll see you in 6 to 8 months. Being a huge conglomerate pretty much makes you free from any repercussions that may actually matter. Try selling a product out of your garage that kills 13 people, that you KNEW could happen, lets see what happens to you. Do that in a billion dollar operation and it's "under investigation" where you may or may not end up with a fine that will equal the equivalent to what you net in a day.

Here is something, when you steal satellite signal, how can they prosecute you? The shit is being beamed onto your property, what if you decided to sue them for sending a signal to your property that you do not want there? You would be laughed at. It's like claiming ownership to the air you breath. That's actually a good idea, I'm going to buy air, all the air. If you don't pay me 150 a month for the right to breath, we will remove your air. We then have to act fast to send your corps to collections and drain your bank account for what you owe, plus an air removal fee.

What's odd is that with things like Roku out, you would THINK the price of sat tv would go down a little, but nope. My sat bill is way the fuck out of line (like a 150 a month) I am currently working on dumping it, most of the shows that I watch are available other ways. 

I have an outdoor antenna and Netflix running through my PS3 and don't miss cable at all. I get 25 channels of good stuff. My favorite two are Antenna TV and MeTV. They show all the good classic shows. Nothing on cable channels but a bunch of moronic so-called "reality" shows anyway. The few shows on cable I do like, Netflix has or if I am impatient I can find it on the internet. Antenna broadcast TV is FREE and Netflix costs $8 per month... Screw the cable and satellite companies.

I don't even have an antenna on my house. 50" flat panel. But no TV. 

I do have an awesome internet connection, a PS3, and a Netflix connection. 

I will say that I SOOOOOOOO miss watching basketball. ESPN, TNT. 

I miss nothing else. 

I don't even have an antenna on my house. 50" flat panel. But no TV. 

I do have an awesome internet connection, a PS3, and a Netflix connection. 

I will say that I SOOOOOOOO miss watching basketball. ESPN, TNT. 

I miss nothing else. 

Yeah, I do miss my sports that are on the cable sports channels. Not enough to pay $80 per month though!