Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW.. the 'social experiment' would have ended much much sooner but I actually worked today. Which reminds me I still have to merge the Brigs and Stratten into Insomniacs. (It's also where this thread should be too)

random brigs and stratton fuckery

I do all the cooking in my house because I'm fucking good at it. I've been marries 25 years, had two kids and I'm not even going to try to convince anyone the sex is still insane. The truth is, I'd rather cook for and sleep with my wife than anyone in the world. She's the bomb.

• Like 3

BTW.. the 'social experiment' would have ended much much sooner but I actually worked today. Which reminds me I still have to merge the Brigs and Stratten into Insomniacs. (It's also where this thread should be too)

I'm bummed Mike, You missed the point of that joke completely. Had you not worked today maybe you'd have see my tung was planted firmly in my cheek. Unfortunately you seem to have taken it as a challenge. That was not my intent. Personally I thought it was funny as fuck. I'm sorry if it caught you off guard though. 

I do all the cooking in my house because I'm fucking good at it. I've been marries 25 years, had two kids and I'm not even going to try to convince anyone the sex is still insane. The truth is, I'd rather cook for and sleep with my wife than anyone in the world. She's the bomb.

THIS, is a good thing.

• Like 1

Young girlfriends are CLINGY,

however we actually are perfect for each other. she's 25 going on 40, I'm 40 going on 19.

It sucks she can't cook, but I can't ask somebody to turn their radio down without saying something totally insulting. People look at her and they smile, people look at me and gag. Match made in heaven 

It should definately NOT be in Insomniacs..........

This thread was supposed to be the random shit that happens to YOU........not shit you find on the interwebz........

..............but I can't control people.............I've tried

Challenge? no... We have way too many fuckery posts that should all be under Insomniacs. That's it's purpose is all.

Random like this NON-custom license plate that came in on a 67 year old woman's car that I wish I ended up with..........

.............because I'm for both :thumbup:

IMG_0206_zps00a93885.jpg

• Like 3

Random like this NON-custom license plate that came in on a 67 year old woman's car that I wish I ended up with..........

.............because I'm for both :thumbup:

IMG_0206_zps00a93885.jpg

I imagine this was from the interwebz and didn't happen to you.

ok...purchased a 1985 Toyota Celica Supra....it was a pretty smokin deal, couldnt pass it up. Wanted to ask, does anyone know how rare the IRS rear end is? It has one and 4 wheel disc brakes....didnt realize how loaded these cars are...putting my hands on it really makes me appreciate what went into the design....comments.

Finding parts is getting harder and harder every day as the 6 cylinder motor is it's achilles heal so they are being recycled pretty fast. If i had one i would go and find another because Pick nPull is scrapping them as fast as they can.

We looked for more than 9 months for a coupe rear window after one of my sons broke it out with a rock. We finally found one at the coast where they don't crush but all that's left of any car is the plastics and glass.

This is what I hear, although a cool car with all kinds of fun driving potential, my plan is to clean it up and sell it. I threw an old battery in last night, evrything work except sun roof closing, it opened fine but wouldnt close.....more then likely need to stretch the spring in the switch and clean contacts, no rips or tears in the interior, body is very straight, except for driver side flare has a couple of cracks. engine turns by hand good compression (by feel), fuel pump runs. All glass in good shape, some weather striping is bad in areas, black coming off the window trims here and there. 5 factory mags no donut..pretty neat...I dont mind this one in my shop, doesnt leak anything...YET..needs a cat, was cut out by someone who wanted it...(stolen)..freaking people.

Couldnt imagine all the options this car has on it, head light washers...really?, Cruise, power mirrors, rear defrost, crazy electric seat adjustments..all kinds of doo dads.

helping the rents move some stuff back into there newly remodeled house a few weeks ago ... thought this was a cool pic .. just wish my pops was driving his gt3 not this escalade......but i hear he may be trading it tin for the new gt3

4B827CB2-E8B6-4826-973E-D7B088A12141_zps

• Like 1

long time coming they worked hard and deserve every bit .,.. just not sure i would do this if im only gonna be around three monthes out f the year....

17B88D10-780C-48FB-8781-C6506629C4B6_zps

EE2A8C69-3554-4537-89D4-08D38D3747B4_zps

665422CA-A423-4943-A4F9-2303498D7281_zps

best part of this,   all these doors along the face slide together and leave the whole front of the house open .....

FB6AB3FB-32C3-46B4-ABCA-E34A101360BD_zps

second kitchen ...behind the first one ..

BC3B620A-DC61-4738-A4CF-810FDF7DFC8F_zps

439F4162-D0CE-4721-95F7-80798E011881_zps

• Like 1