Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

That mistake represents the social security, as well as the GDP of this country.  I'm no advocate of reproducing, but from a countries position, it is absolutely necessary for our model of society.  Thus, they insentivise people to fuck like bunnies and make more soldiers.  

My opinion:  Left alone, with our modern "advances" we will evolve into our own demise.  Interfered we will be placing too much power in the hands of few, causing certain corruption.  So the only solution is to educate better at home, and more importantly, shift media toward praising intelligence and accomplishment.  Since I'm smart enough to see that this is extremely unlikely to occur, I've just become content knowing that we are fucked as a species, and perhaps that is a good thing.  

• Like 2
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What does that even mean?

Just saying my kids would be multi-millionaires because they would probably hate my cheap ass and want a better life.

My girlfriends step father used to yell at her for reading too much and spent all her college money on crap for a Shelby Mustang. In return she put herself through U.C Berkeley on scholarships and is now involved in some pretty respectable stuff.

Whatever just a urban legend.

My friends that came from well off backgrounds are such middle aged lossers. One guy still lives at home ( 34 age ), another works in a movie theater.

Isn't Royal Sierra up there in Alaska with a blazzin hot case of crabs? Throw some Jesus wings on your 521 and cruz by the only Starbucks, I"m sure Sarah Palin would blow you behind an Igloo.

I saw her. She was at my work getting her Tahoe an oil changed. This diner I go to has pictures of her eating there. People up here are proud of her. Theres Palin 2012 stickers at the antique shop for $9 a piece

• Like 1

Alaska is pretty cool so far. Its crazy how alcohol is such a huge problem though. Drunks passout outside and freeze to death..

That probably helps keep the homeless population down.... :hmm:

Abe Lincoln was the closes thing we have ever had to a female president.

I would of definitely nailed Cleopatra tho............

There's a fine line between Random and deeply disturbing VonWinkle. You sailed right passed it here without looking back, completely oblivious to the damage you've left in your wake. The mental image I now have of Lincoln in a thong and teddy may make it impossible for me to jack off ever again. On the up side, you can always suplement your income working for those religious crusaders against auto-eroticism. Shit you can use me as a reference.

• Like 2