Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuck ya got my pile of shit  b.s.a 441 tracker running today. Its barely street legal. Gona go out and shred the hood tonight! 

APB stay off the streets of East Oakland tonight, There's a limy cycle out for blood!

Q-tip, you and I have the same taste in planes and cars? Spooky!

There used to be an SR71 at the San Diego Air & Space Museum when I was a kid. Why buy a ticket when this was on display right out front. SD is a big military town so we got all the good stuff.

pic-8.jpg

• Like 1

I still am pissed that they are going to try to replace the A-10 with the F-35. The A-10 is the perfect CAS aircraft. Low wing loading, high payload. Tough as shit. F-35 is one of the biggest pieces of shit that we have ever developed. I rather we spent the money updating the A-10s and buying F-16 Block 60s.

Q-tip, you and I have the same taste in planes and cars? Spooky!

There used to be an SR71 at the San Diego Air & Space Museum when I was a kid. Why buy a ticket when this was on display right out front. SD is a big military town so we got all the good stuff.

pic-8.jpg

I was lucky enough to get to see the last naval air show at miramar when I was a kid, SD does have the good shit in that department.

I loved the blackbird more after I worked with a guy the built them, they are truly badass.

Car came in on Friday with these...... :w00t:  :w00t:

IMG_7088_zpsfca5513e.jpg

I loved these as a kid......had no idea they still made them.....one of the only childhood things I wasn't able to hold onto..........

• Like 2

Car came in on Friday with these...... :w00t:  :w00t:

IMG_7088_zpsfca5513e.jpg

I loved these as a kid......had no idea they still made them.....one of the only childhood things I wasn't able to hold onto..........

you can find em at the Dollar Tree. if you guys have those....

• Like 1