Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got in an accident Friday evening.Guy in a newer Dodge Ram pickup

ran a Red light.I was the first in line on a cross street.When the light changed

there were two vehicles that ran it,which distracted me.When the light did change,

I neglected to look at cross traffic,but did notice the Ram right before it was about

to hit my truck & swerved into the left lane (Four lane road,same direction the Ram was-

heading".He did hit me,then we both proceeded to the nearest parking lot,where I got his

information.

When I got to see the damage on the right front,I was pleasantly surprised to find that

it was only a reflector that popped off,slight damage to the headlight door,& a crack on

the side of the plastic headlight.

'94 Dakota Accident Damage 001.JPG

'94 Dakota Accident Damage 002.JPG

Fucking religions and their fanatics. Most mainstream ones today have a bad past but have evolved as enlightenment and tolerance predominated them. Islam is a desert religion born of harsh conditions. It does not lend itself to well to the rest of the civilized world. Just look how they view and treat half of their population, their women.      

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't have to make sense to you,,,  

You'll just have to trust me on this one ... 

>>>  My warnings went unheard  <<<  

i am pretty sure ,, he believes in it now. 

.. Egyptian pharaohs believed in crazier shit

I waited 16 years to see "Gran Torino" with Clint Eastwood. Straight up cringe and I'm an Eastwood fan (Heartbreak Ridge, Play Misti for Me, Unforgiven are my favorites). Watched "Behind the Candleabra" soon after (got zero interest in Liberace) but Mike Douglas was having a blast in the lead role and genuinely seem to make Matt Damon a little nervous when they kiss or dry hump. Very fun movie though. 

Agree it did not live up to the hype. But Clint like Robert Redford (Milagro Beanfield War, Horse Wisperer) have gone out on a limb before. You have to take a chance. Maybe it was just over my head but I found them very boring.

• Like 1

I know! WTF?????? Is Trump going the way of Harley Davidson??? Whoring out his name on ridiculous products. Need some Trump toilet paper???

9.5 sized for men with tiny feet to match their tiny hands.

On 2/18/2024 at 6:23 AM, datzenmike said:

Need some toilet paper???

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau unveils new cabinet - Articles

will shit stick to this TP ? probably since this douche bag is full of it. lol  

• Like 1
On 2/17/2024 at 11:42 PM, ratpatrol66 said:

Donald Trump introduced his new line of signature shoes at Sneaker Con at the Philadelphia Convention Centre (Getty Images)

1000 pairs made, at $400 a pop. 10 of which are said to be signed by El Presidente himself. Every allocation of the 1000 pairs have been sold out. 

There are also 2 other pairs at $200 each pair. 

https://gettrumpsneakers.com/

Edited by flatcat19

Size 9.5??? That's rather girly-man. Maybe there are enough MAGA to buy them all. Certainly not to wear, maybe at a rally, but jesus is it me or do they look kind of gauche? I think these will be collectible one day like a bottle of old formula Coca Cola, pogs, hula hoops, leisure suits, shake weights, cabbage patch kids, Diet TAB with cyclomates.....

On 2/21/2024 at 4:52 PM, datzenmike said:

Maybe there are enough MAGA to buy them all. Certainly not to wear, maybe at a rally, but jesus is it me or do they look kind of gauche? I think these will be collectible one day like a bottle of old formula Coca Cola, pogs, hula hoops, leisure suits, shake weights, cabbage patch kids, Diet TAB with cyclomates.....

Read between the lines and listen to what Fox News is saying. This is a marketing stunt to "reach out" to people of color. Trying to woo the black vote because obviously "they" all like gaudy sneakers. 

• Haha 1
On 12/1/2023 at 7:23 PM, bottomwatcher said:

I will keep this short by sticking to the basics of this story. I quit my job at the end of September to work full time getting my old Ketch up to Bluewater standard. Old boats that live in saltwater are absolute nightmares and I will leave it at that. Finished her up and the wife took a leave of absence at her job and we sailed to the Bahamas. We are beholden to no one but ourselves for a couple of months. What I am trying to say fellas is we made it out! We made it out!

20231126_134724.thumb.jpg.7393e128e7885d6f04272eb90684fe2f.jpg

Well it's been a few months. The great escape was awsome but the reality of being unemployed for 4 months started to sink in on the final leg home. I needed to find a job and I really didn't want to go back to what I was doing before. So I did the right thing and contacted my old boss. Yep you can have your job back and by the way we have a new charter customer. We'll I have always been told I am stupid to quit my job and take these breaks from reality because I will have start over somewhere else, lose senority, holes in my resume ect. This is the 4th time I have done this and things always work out. Anyways back to my old job with a new customer. Customer is Space X and the tug I work on our job is to tow the droneship/landing pad 330 miles off the Florida coast then tow it back with the Falcon 9 booster onboard to cape canaveral.  We are docked 5 minutes from downtown cocoa Beach with all the bars, breweries and tiki bars a sailor could want. Sometimes saying "Fuck it" and following your dreams things come out OK in the end. Never been much of a rocket guy but this shit is pretty cool.

20240302_131443.jpg

• Like 3