posting for sale

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Swear every day a post on this. Needs to be a mass forum email sent on this. 

OR changed back to normal.  OR put the forn sale stuff where it was, and have it take you directly to the new thing. 

I agree put it back to the way it was. less confusing and less work. i was able to post my item for sale under datsun parts classifieds discussion--miscellaneous parts.

Or ban anyone who suggests going back to the old way and then throw a hissy fit for a month and a half and then go start another forum where there are no rules, but there still is and then talk about all the big bad mods over on ratsun. the end.

• Like 3

I agree put it back to the way it was. less confusing and less work. i was able to post my item for sale under datsun parts classifieds discussion--miscellaneous parts.

I disagree.

Now you can click the classifieds and do the same thing. It's not all that confusing and it is a fairly straightforward process.

Please work with us instead of against us.

• Like 3

Or ban anyone who suggests going back to the old way and then throw a hissy fit for a month and a half and then go start another forum where there are no rules, but there still is and then talk about all the big bad mods over on ratsun. the end.

hmmm. methinks I've found fat620...

What?

Show proof.

Who would we want to shit talk?

Every mod here has been reasonable, fair, courteous.

And for the most part, I believe understanding.

There is no ill will towards Ratsun. No way.

Get your shit straight.

20 bucks, "it got deleted..." :rofl:  enough of that tho flat, no need for any of us to cause discord. and to gene, redeye is right on the working for not against.  pretty much everything that can be said on the subject(and much else besides) has already been said.

• Like 1

Should of left the old classifieds as is.

There were issues that somewhat bombarded certain mods,  trying to oversee all the 'fluff'.

That is a given.

Simple....maybe ask a few members with somewhat of a 'good track record' to help out?.... :)

That said...and how I hate to say this.....

Tristin should of been let loose in the classifieds (just the classifieds)......could of cleaned it up lickety split....lol

Sucks looking at an ad that has a question box......hmmmmmm....wonder if I should open it and see if there is a query????

Nope..........just a ....    There are no public questions for this advert.

Hmmmmm....

And where would my question and or contributing info end up after 30 days??? ........maybe I should PM him to tell him to respond to his thread????

Hmmmmmm....fuck it

Alright dude, I can see you don't want to be cheered up right now.  Donnie, lets go get a lane and post some Datsun stuff for sale. :D

• Like 1

hasn't this dog ( discussing on classifieds)  been beating up enough.

Out w/ the old, in w/ the new, that's the way it goes, progress it's called. 

Want to make it better, help the mods make it happen. 

this thread is needing more boobs flat.

ibtl 

• Like 1

hasn't this dog ( discussing on classifieds)  been beating up enough.

jesus ...another classy thread ...... just remember ......

It has been and weve all moved on... see how we have been quoting The Big Lebowski for like ten posts now? Way to ruin to streak... jerk. 

• Like 1