Guest 510kamikazifreak

Free Redbanner  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Aloow him to speak his mind,he has done alot for this place

• Yes free him
    • No

Then what is community involvment?

It isnt per say is it?

I dont know why you keep trying to argue with me over that point. You and I AGREE. A group poll or a discussion prior to the change is the way it should have been done. It wasnt and the classifieds are here to stay. I have realized that point. You have not. 

No matter how much I want the old classifieds back (because I do), they are not coming back. I have now made the best of it... you have not. 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I dont know why you keep trying to argue with me over that point. You and I AGREE. A group poll or a discussion prior to the change is the way it should have been done. It wasnt and the classifieds are here to stay. I have realized that point. You have not. 

No matter how much I want the old classifieds back (because I do), they are not coming back. I have now made the best of it... you have not. 

I am glad we agree, And I agree 110% a group poll should have been done beforehand..I did voice mine right after.

I am also doing so now,because there was no warning,no nothing...I dont like being force fed.

And there no saying,it cannot happen now, you yourself said it can be changed back.

If it is Ratsuns interest as a whole community. Then it should be.

And there no saying,it cannot hapen now, you yourself said it can be changed back.

All moderators and Thomas have all said that it wil not be changed back. If it was going to be changed, wouldnt it have been done by now? Just because something is physically possible doesnt mean its going to happen. 

I can physically rob a bank. That doesnt mean I will...

Guest 510kamikazifreak
All moderators and Thomas have all said that it wil not be changed back. If it was going to be changed, wouldnt it have been done by now? Just because something is physically possible doesnt mean its going to happen.

Well,is this in the best interest of Ratsun as a whole?

Any progress on Minty Tristin?

Yes. Build thread updated sometime soon I think :)

Well,is this in the best interest of Ratsun as a whole?

Couldnt tell you, only time will tell. Ive bought and sold things since the change so it seems to work fine.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Couldnt tell you, only time will tell. Ive bought and sold things since the change so it seems to work fine.

And no one can, The old worked well for how many years,with the odd glitch(spam,and unrelated posts)

As in working yeh, it may as a unit...but as...no

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Sometimes it gets replaced.

So be it.

Vote all you want...it's not going to get changed back. 

So community oriented :hug:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I try to be, some people make me want to rethink that position from time to time. 

As do I,

and I agree 110% on the rethinking .

Poll: Free Redbanner (53 member(s) have cast votes)

Aloow him to speak his mind,he has done alot for this place

• bullet_star_rated.png Yes free him (42 votes [79.25%])

• No (11 votes [20.75%])

• getting our knobs gobbled ( 6 votes [ 69. %]
Mmmmm.

Fixed

what izzo said. i hate being a hypocrite, even tho it happens sometimes. this is one of those cases where an eye for an eye is just gonna hurt us.  the thing i still cant get over is that the last couple of posts he made people were commenting about how he was turning about, he even said to ratwagon that he(banner) needs to work on getting better.  and the post that got him banned wasn't a thinly veiled "piss on you all" post, but one that was actually headed back in the direction of how he used to be, helpful with a twist of humor.  ya he took a slight shot at tristin, and then tristin took the same shot at himself. banner also took a shot at himself, stating "Many ratsun members experiance here would be improved if they could just over look or not be presented with certain posts. Probably mine. So here is a step by step walk thru on how to block me, or any other member who you may not like to share the internet with."  nothing about the classys, nothing about fuck this place, nothing about fuck you all, no blowup, but something actually somewhat useful.  i guess you could see it as slightly negative, seeing as its a how to on how to block people...but considering where he was a week ago to that, its nothing, and if anyone else had posted it, everyone, mods and members alike, woulda gotten a chuckle out of it.

• Like 2

im a neutral party to this since im new here, and i dont care either way

but it seems that this change wasnt community oriented at all, if you guys are getting so much dissent for changing it, why not at least explain why it wont be changed back, thats the problem here obviously.

and saying that your community oriented and doing something that is done to a community with no forewarning and no vote, is generally not going to be recieved by anybody as "community oriented"

if you want to change your opinion on being community oriented because of some idiots in the community,  idk, im pretty sure we all have our own negative opinions on that general statement

just my unbias opinion

im a neutral party to this since im new here, and i dont care either way

but it seems that this change wasnt community oriented at all, if you guys are getting so much dissent for changing it, why not at least explain why it wont be changed back, thats the problem here obviously.

and saying that your community oriented and doing something that is done to a community with no forewarning and no vote, is generally not going to be recieved by anybody as "community oriented"

if you want to change your opinion on being community oriented because of some idiots in the community,  idk, im pretty sure we all have our own negative opinions on that general statement

just my unbias opinion

It was explained why.  People abuse it to much. Yet with the new classifieds, we get for sale and wanted ads in places they shouldn't be.  So the problem was fixed by creating a new problem.  Redundant.  Should have just kept it the same, maybe asked for a little more help policing the original classifieds......  They were better. Legit communication, popped up in searches, listed under new content (maybe thats fixed now but IDGAF)

510freak, and others, why are you so hung up on the lack of discussion in classifieds?  Really, about the only reason I come into these threads is to understand why y'all hate the new format so much, when it's hardly any different other than you can't chat it up.  When you strike a deal in the classifieds, do you have that discussion in the thread (payment details, shipping addresses, etc)?  My guess is no, you take it to PM's or email, so you obviously can handle that part outside of a discussion thread.  All the other hiccups have been or are being addressed it seems, so what exactly is the problem?  Why did banner have to keep trolling (yes, he was trolling)?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

510freak, and others, why are you so hung up on the lack of discussion in classifieds?  Really, about the only reason I come into these threads is to understand why y'all hate the new format so much, when it's hardly any different other than you can't chat it up.  When you strike a deal in the classifieds, do you have that discussion in the thread (payment details, shipping addresses, etc)?  My guess is no, you take it to PM's or email, so you obviously can handle that part outside of a discussion thread.  All the other hiccups have been or are being addressed it seems, so what exactly is the problem?  Why did banner have to keep trolling (yes, he was trolling)?

This is just one of many reasons,and a very valid one

Misinformation(about parts,what will it fit etc) that will,and has led/or will lead to new threads being started, you get someone new here, they buy a part from XXX

the part is wrong,they couldnt ask a question.So now they are still on the hunt.

There is alot on needed input to a classified,If the seller or buyer really do not know what they have or are looking for

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Hey, whattyaknow, banner is enjoying the new classifieds...I'm glad to see it's working out for him and you guys after all, 510freak & devilsbullet, etc.

:rofl:

He back doored..