Free Redbanner poll

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Free Redbanner  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Aloow him to speak his mind,he has done alot for this place

• Yes free him
    • No

Guest 510kamikazifreak

No member is perfect, but when the general consensus is "Shit on the members who try to keep things clean" its hard for the moderators to not step in and do whatever they feel is necessary while ignoring all the cries from the members. We had our chance to police ourselves and keep things the way we wanted it. Now they its the way they wanted it. Instead of you guys saying "Hey wrong section" "Hey maybe you should throw some pictures up" etc, the first reply was always "In before Tristin corrects OP." Why didnt you say something?

Shit on you, I never did that, I made fun admitted.

Never once have I called you out,and you are now calling me out for not saying something. If thats what you want to do feel free, But isnt that regression.

Yes, I once partook in the follie of the classifieds. I posted a WTB thread in a FS section. I then corrected it within minutes. I would bet that I have broken none of your proposed "bare minimum" rules in the classifieds section. 

Well , I class glws and the like as part of the problem too,and you did partake in this.

The point is, we all had our chance at a easy going classifieds section with minimal outside interaction. We fucked it up and now have to pay the price. I dont want the new classifieds either, but I have to deal with them as well.

Yeh we did, but until a couple years ago,there was no need to.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit on you, I never did that, I made fun admitted.

Never once have I called you out,and you are now calling me out for not saying something. If thats what you want to do feel free, But isnt that regression,not progression?

Feel free to deny it, but I know for a fact that youve done it. Whether it was joking or not, it doesnt matter. I doesnt hurt my feelings one bit, but it perpetuates the idea that thats what happens on this site... people cant self police. 

I would venture to guess that the true problem of the classifieds was not GLWS. And if it was, well Im ready to pay the price... Ive accepted the classifieds. 

Now Ill go back to not reading this thread again and you can keep squeaking. Let me know when it changes things for you. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Feel free to deny it, but I know for a fact that youve done it. Whether it was joking or not, it doesnt matter. I doesnt hurt my feelings one bit, but it perpetuates the idea that thats what happens on this site... people cant self police. 

Problem is I never denied it, I admitted it,and it was in fun yes.

I would venture to guess that the true problem of the classifieds was not GLWS. And if it was, well Im ready to pay the price... Ive accepted the classifieds.

It was part of the problem, And I am glad you have accepted them.

Now Ill go back to not reading this thread again and you can keep squeaking. Let me know when it changes things for you.

You have already said this still you came back .

feel free to come again

As soon as im unbanned, I will quote datzen mikes troollin lolz, and be rebanned. Thank you all for giving me the fealing I belong here, even after I was a shit troll for a couple of weeks. Bann was a suprize since I worked most my shit out, and thought I made that clear in several threads the improvements thread, and the improve your own ratsun howto. But trolls troll when you call em out on trollin right. Thanks mike. Your one of the best members here. But throw the same type of temper tantrums you so quickly condemn.... no business being a mod.

You guys are great, some of you have made great improvements here, fuckit ill call you out ratwagon good job. Many people cant refrain from trying to mod on there own. Stop it.

Dont try and help me.

Ive done what I can with ratsun, its took on alot of water since ive joined, and it will continue too. Its very sad but its just the natural course of things.

Jamee sent me this...... way better than you dogs will get lololol

Untitled1_zps49dcbacd.jpg

Thanks family. Im glad I could help the ones I could, and will continue to do what I can.

P.s. darrel, wish I could help ya mang, I would only suggest that you look to jrock, or ratwagon. People.who have stepped up from the troth your stuck in . They could probably help you thru what ever you need help with to become unredbannerish.

I love you guys.

Eats cox mike.

As soon as im unbanned, I will quote datzen mikes troollin lolz, and be rebanned. Thank you all for giving me the fealing I belong here, even after I was a shit troll for a couple of weeks. Bann was a suprize since I worked most my shit out, and thought I made that clear in several threads the improvements thread, and the improve your own ratsun howto. But trolls troll when you call em out on trollin right. Thanks mike. Your one of the best members here. But throw the same type of temper tantrums you so quickly condemn.... no business being a mod.

You guys are great, some of you have made great improvements here, fuckit ill call you out ratwagon good job. Many people cant refrain from trying to mod on there own. Stop it.

Dont try and help me.

Ive done what I can with ratsun, its took on alot of water since ive joined, and it will continue too. Its very sad but its just the natural course of things.

Jamee sent me this...... way better than you dogs will get lolololUntitled1_zps49dcbacd.jpg

Thanks family. Im glad I could help the ones I could, and will continue to do what I can.

P.s. darrel, wish I could help ya mang, I would only suggest that you look to jrock, or ratwagon. People.who have stepped up from the troth your stuck in . They could probably help you thru what ever you need help with to become unredbannerish.

I love you guys.

Eats cox mike.

Ummm, I think this was a compliment?

Anyway, I will continue to try and play nice.

No excuse but I can be a cranky old vadge somedays :)

Thanks

RW.

p.s. Disclaimer, people who are über über uber douches may get the occasional slap (all in good fun though)

• Like 1

Dont try and help me.

Jamee sent me this...... way better than you dogs will get lololol

Untitled1_zps49dcbacd.jpg

I love you guys.

Eats cox mike.

Wow Banner, can't even wait it out?

You even state you were being a troll, you were told to stop being a troll you continued to be a troll and now your troliing with a new account. Way to reach new lows of troll....oh wait, ghettobraden still has you beat..

WTF?

This is the reason ratsun has 'gone to shit' you and others like you have no respect for other people that come here...

I had thought you were just a good guy that reached a limit due to change, now I don't. Nice work. 

wow...... 14 pages of not working on datsuns........    :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  :rofl:

seriously tho, yall need to go work on your cars and leave your social life on facebook where it belongs

• Like 4

wow...... 14 pages of not working on datsuns........    :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  :rofl:

seriously tho, yall need to go work on your cars and leave your social life on facebook where it belongs

it's dumping buckets right now or I would finish my brakes... fucking roc auto keeps sending me 3/4 rear cylinders as 13/16

Guest 510kamikazifreak

it's dumping buckets right now or I would finish my brakes... fucking roc auto keeps sending me 3/4 rear cylinders as 13/16

:rofl:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

yeah reall fucking funny, I have five 3/4 cylinders and one 13/16

The dumping buckets was the funny part, not the brakes :sneaky:

I hear you on the weather stuff

• Like 1

I worked on my goon last night until the wild turkey bottle got in the way :)

• Like 1

How do you wait out infanite ban? Was he informed how.long he would be banned? Seems unreasonable.

Wow Banner, can't even wait it out?

You even state you were being a troll, you were told to stop being a troll you continued to be a troll and now your troliing with a new account. Way to reach new lows of troll....oh wait, ghettobraden still has you beat..

WTF?

This is the reason ratsun has 'gone to shit' you and others like you have no respect for other people that come here...

I had thought you were just a good guy that reached a limit due to change, now I don't. Nice work.

• Like 2

first week of summer and CA gets more rain than all of the winter... no, no global weather changes here.

I know I'm in California right now on vacation..... left Washington for more rain

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

first week of summer and CA gets more rain than all of the winter... no, no global weather changes here.

I know I'm in California right now on vacation..... left Washington for more rain

About sums up the weather here lately

Bring on summer...

• Like 1