Free Redbanner poll

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Free Redbanner  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Aloow him to speak his mind,he has done alot for this place

• Yes free him
    • No

How do you wait out infanite ban? Was he informed how.long he would be banned? Seems unreasonable.

I have a better idea. Why don't you take some time off and give Ratsun a break for a while. I can't be the only one that is sick of your constant negative, thinly veiled 'piss on you all' posts. We need a trial separation.

I set your account for indefinitely so find another mod to change that.

Reasonable enough? He gave up a while back and wanted his posts deleted because he had issues with the classifieds. Then come back with nuisance posts and generally being a troll. He's contacted management saying if he comes back he will continue the same. Now he's used someone else's or a new account to attack me.... (technically two banning offenses)

As soon as im unbanned, I will quote datzen mikes troollin lolz, and be rebanned. Thank you all for giving me the fealing I belong here, even after I was a shit troll for a couple of weeks. Bann was a suprize since I worked most my shit out, and thought I made that clear in several threads the improvements thread, and the improve your own ratsun howto. But trolls troll when you call em out on trollin right. Thanks mike. Your one of the best members here. But throw the same type of temper tantrums you so quickly condemn.... no business being a mod.

You guys are great, some of you have made great improvements here, fuckit ill call you out ratwagon good job. Many people cant refrain from trying to mod on there own. Stop it.

Dont try and help me.

Ive done what I can with ratsun, its took on alot of water since ive joined, and it will continue too. Its very sad but its just the natural course of things.

Jamee sent me this...... way better than you dogs will get lololol

Untitled1_zps49dcbacd.jpg

Thanks family. Im glad I could help the ones I could, and will continue to do what I can.

P.s. darrel, wish I could help ya mang, I would only suggest that you look to jrock, or ratwagon. People.who have stepped up from the troth your stuck in . They could probably help you thru what ever you need help with to become unredbannerish.

I love you guys.

Eats cox mike.

eat cox mike???? wtf?

Not suicide exactly more Death by cop.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reasonable enough? He gave up a while back and wanted his posts deleted because he had issues with the classifieds. Then come back with nuisance posts and generally being a troll. He's contacted management saying if he comes back he will continue the same. Now he's used someone else's or a new account to attack me.... (technically two banning offenses)eat cox mike???? wtf?Not suicide exactly more Death by cop.

You realize my name is mike too????........... I kid.... what about some of the others that have logged in under someone else's shit.... or crest an account to just trololol

I understand he is attacking you but... truthfully have you done anything to warrant it??? I'm trying to be unbiased.... since redeye thinks I'm onesided since im his brother

Guest 510kamikazifreak

noo Tristin's a squid they aren't allowed to play with firearms, they have to call a Marine for that.

:rofl:

and I am sqeeky :rofl:

Reasonable enough? He gave up a while back and wanted his posts deleted because he had issues with the classifieds. Then come back with nuisance posts and generally being a troll. He's contacted management saying if he comes back he will continue the same. Now he's used someone else's or a new account to attack me.... (technically two banning offenses)eat cox mike???? wtf?Not suicide exactly more Death by cop.

Exactly, indeffenate. Cant out wait indeffenate. Maby banner think mikes a troll. Lolol cause I do.

im just glad i dont get banned when i trollololol. hahaha

but in all seriousness, i voted to not bring him back and i will gladly tell it.

he would only come on here to get pissy and take out his frustration on what was once his family. you dont do that kind of shit.

end of story. no poll will bring him back, so this thread is pointless.

IBTL

Guest 510kamikazifreak

im just glad i dont get banned when i trollololol. hahaha

:rofl: :rofl:

well..

:rofl: :rofl:

Not that I want anyone banned but I had to  make a point, and I really hope that the point is taken as is should be(you will have to see the how to better thread)

:rofl:

And no I dont think you or Banner or skip should be no one for that matter,I made a point. :sneaky:

Check the dictionary on multiple accounts.

I once again apologize to sweet baby Jesus... for my poor grammer and understanding of the dictionary..... I have fat thumbs... and a cracked screen on my stupid stupid phone

if banner loved us, why did he constantly attack us and cause havoc(not in a good way)?

unless he made an straight apology to mike, i dont think he should come back.

sometimes one can be blinded to one's love and call her a bitch... but one still loves her.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I once again apologize to sweet baby Jesus... for my poor grammer and understanding of the dictionary..... I have fat thumbs... and a cracked screen on my stupid stupid phone

Dont worry about mass, he does this all the time

Dont worry about mass, he does this all the time

Does what? Interjects a little reason, rationality, and sense?  My bad, I must have forgot where I was :D

Ok, I helps you...

in·def·i·nite
Adjective
  1. Lasting for an unknown length of time: "indefinite detention".
  2. Not clearly expressed or defined; vague: "their status remains indefinite".

aka not permanent, with possible end.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Sorry, I thought this was an open forum.  I thought you wanted discussion without bias.

I am sorry was trying to make a funny, to lighten things up, so sorry

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Jeez go work in the kitchen for a few weeks and look what happens!!

If I make everyone a sammish will that help things out??

I won't get banned for posting this will I?

:rofl: :thumbup:

You realize my name is mike too????........... I kid.... what about some of the others that have logged in under someone else's shit.... or crest an account to just trololol

I understand he is attacking you but... truthfully have you done anything to warrant it??? I'm trying to be unbiased.... since redeye thinks I'm onesided since im his brother

He's unhappy with the forum being not to his liking. Classifieds in particular. So anything else in the forum is ammunition used to tear it down. No, I don't have all the answers. The answers I do have don't help much. Adam aside, there are several posts that are thinly veiled swipes at our forum and plenty of members pissed off and willing to jump on simply to bitch about everything. Many with good points but meanwhile we miss a turn and sail off a cliff. What happened to everyone?

We have another resident troll and he is banned just as soon as it's clearly him. Must be 5-6 times now.

• Like 1

Jeez go work in the kitchen for a few weeks and look what happens!!

If I make everyone a sammish will that help things out??

I won't get banned for posting this will I?

I sure hope its not a man meat sammish.

I see how you voted :sneaky: