• Yes free him
    • No

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Lou you really want this place to be shut up tight like The HAMB or the 4Age forums? Cuz inforcing rules is what those places are all aboot ..eh.

And about the pouncing thing ,,,, seems as though i remember a dude from a land north of here ( not naming any names) that may be guilty of insighting some of that with their Leno posts ,, ( again not singling any one person out ) .. If a new guy wants to overprice his overpriced stuff so be it ..

Loose rules are going to cause (debate)  that look like arguements because of the lack of face to face= Ratsun

Tight rules are going to keep everyones opinion to themselves ,, which causes nobody to want to comment on anything except for the occasional " good job".= 4Age

don`t fly off the handle,,,, just let it soak in a minute

don__t_fly_off_the_handle_by_shinylugiac

:rofl: :rofl: Sorry I flew off

Rules

What I do wish,is that people could maybe use some self control Andy

I would have to go to those forums in order to see what they are like, there are few forums I go to(because I like them) :sneaky:

If there was some self control,just maybe we would still have the old classifieds :confused:

edit*

Yep there was some guy,from the great white north, and he had good reason(in his opinion)

:lol:

I must have missed that statement :rofl:  To busy wrenching, cleaning, fapping, and having sex to read every single post ;)

It wasn't stated here.

You get it better than most ;)

If there was some self control,just maybe we would still have the old classifieds :confused:

Now your getting it.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Now your getting it.

never didnt get it. :sneaky:

I saw, I just kept to the intended areas, and left the moderating up to the real mods :sneaky: :thumbup:

I GOT IT!!

give the mods a plug-in / button whatever geekspeaks call it , under everybodies post in classified section,  Where if the mod sees outside the guidelines post in classified they can just click it ,,and it sends a P-M and status outdate ( so they can`t miss it) that says " you have made a dicklike post in classified section , do not do it again or you get one week ban " ..

My guess would be that there wouldn`t be many repeat offenders .. Well maybe Datlurker / Phixus but other than that.

On a related subject ... You guys are all up in arms about unwarned bans ,, but i was P-Ming Jrock when he got banned for JOKINGLY flipping out at Tristin ,,,  about being thrown under bus ,,(the only person who likes him on here :rofl: ) and he even changed it to sound like more of a rant than an attack...... With this at the end of that correspondence.. :w00t: .. Yes a weird laughing smiley face.. . where was Red fighting the man on that one??? i guess he figured he deserved it at looked the other way just like the whole lot of you. :sneaky:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I GOT IT!!

give the mods a plug-in / button whatever geekspeaks call it , under everybodies post in classified section,  Where if the mod sees outside the guidelines post in classified they can just click it ,,and it sends a P-M and status outdate ( so they can`t miss it) that says " you have made a dicklike post in classified section , do not do it again or you get one week ban " ..

My guess would be that there wouldn`t be many repeat offenders .. Well maybe Datlurker / Phixus but other than that.

By george I think we have a solution(yeh i know wishful thinking)

On a related subject ... You guys are all up in arms about unwarned bans ,, but i was P-Ming Jrock when he got banned for flipping out at Tristin ,,,(the only person who likes him on here :rofl: ) and he even changed it to sound like more of a rant than an attack...... With this at the end of that correspondence.. :w00t: .. Yes a weird laughing smiley face.. . where was Red fighting the man on that one??? i guess he figured he deserved it at looked the other way just like the whole lot of you. :sneaky:

I think opinions should be heard tho :rofl:

I gave up on reading alot lately,just to much garbage to read through,and not enough time in a day to do so :sneaky:

I wish there wasnt, I have no hate on for anyone here. Well maybe...nah I am joking :rofl:

i hope none of my posts come off ass < stirring up more trouble,,  just having fun cause hell i haven`t voted either way for anything ,, except Izzos rubber dong chop ,,, cause that was worth fighting for..

BRING BACK THE DONG!!

BRING BACK THE DONG!!

BRING BACK THE DONG!!

BRING BACK THE DONG!!

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

i hope none of my posts come off ass < stirring up more trouble,,  just having fun cause hell i haven`t voted either way for anything ,, except Izzos rubber dong chop ,,, cause that was worth fighting for..

BRING BACK THE DONG!!

BRING BACK THE DONG!!

BRING BACK THE DONG!!

BRING BACK THE DONG!!

Your the biggest shit disturber here and you know,try and deny

:rofl: :rofl: ( I must put in a jk,cause,I dont want others to be offended)

You want the Dong..

:rofl:

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

suspending is key in these situations -.- not banning. i read like five pages of shit off topic haha i would lock the shit out of this thread out of annoyance 

There are certian members I would ban,Not suspend out of annoyance..

And no you are not one of them

Ill throw a reply in here as I got a PM that I was mentioned and that it involved me for a bit. 

If you guys want this to be a better place, get to work. Police your friends when they are behaving like dicks and report those that don't take the hint. Sometimes the friendly banter gets a little out of control, but we mods shouldn't have to get involved unless you guys can't handle it.

I saw, I just kept to the intended areas, and left the moderating up to the real mods :sneaky: :thumbup:

...and that is why we are where we are.

Man, who would have thought, huh? Funny how I get shit all over for trying to help police this forum and keep its squared away while you just sit back and let the mods do all the work. Then the mods do all the work with the classifieds and youre pissed. Maybe you should have been more involved in the beginning and we wouldnt be where we are where the mods have to take full controll and you get no say. Hind sight ^_^

On a related subject ... You guys are all up in arms about unwarned bans ,, but i was P-Ming Jrock when he got banned for JOKINGLY flipping out at Tristin ,,,  about being thrown under bus ,,(the only person who likes him on here :rofl: ) and he even changed it to sound like more of a rant than an attack...... With this at the end of that correspondence.. :w00t: .. Yes a weird laughing smiley face.. . where was Red fighting the man on that one??? i guess he figured he deserved it at looked the other way just like the whole lot of you. :sneaky:

This was my point earlier. I dont know what people are freaking out now, but not earlier over bans. This particular instance was funny because JRock was texting me and said I was the reason he got banned. I had no idea what he was talking about and had to go back and read it. Weird situation. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Ill throw a reply in here as I got a PM that I was mentioned and that it involved me for a bit. 

Man, who would have thought, huh? Funny how I get shit all over for trying to help police this forum and keep its squared away while you just sit back and let the mods do all the work. Then the mods do all the work with the classifieds and youre pissed. Maybe you should have been more involved in the beginning and we wouldnt be where we are where the mods have to take full controll and you get no say. Hind sight ^_^

This was my point earlier. I dont know what people are freaking out now, but not earlier over bans. This particular instance was funny because JRock was texting me and said I was the reason he got banned. I had no idea what he was talking about and had to go back and read it. Weird situation. 

You were not mention anywhere Tristin

Have I mentioned you?

so please do not come to conclusions

I dont think any names were mentioned?

I think was refering to me,,,, read it back in a more tranquil way and you will see what he`s saying

BUT!! to be honest,, your policing may have been adding to problem not helping..
:console:

AGAIN!! read in tranquil tone

• Like 1

You were not mention anywhere Tristin

Have I mentioned you?

so please do not come to conclusions

I dont think any names were mentioned?

My first statement was a generalized statement to you... the second part was about me. It does have my name specifically in it. Unless I forgot how to read my own name...

I'm not voting in this poll, but I'd like to say that even though Banner comes off as an asshole most of the time (especially lately) on the forum, he seems like a genuinely good dude IRL. I've bought a few parts from him and he was kind and courteous and friendly, etc. I'm not sure why there's such a dichotomy between the two Banners, but from skimming through this thread it seems like I'm not the only one who has had nothing but good to say about dealing with him offline/off forum. I don't, however, think that should result in immunity from trolling, especially if it's real trolling and not trolololing.

But anyway. Doesn't matter what I think. Go on with the chlorophyll.

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

My first statement was a generalized statement to you... the second part was about me. It does have my name specifically in it. Unless I forgot how to read my own name...

Well one way to look at it, If there were "rules" that had(and I mean had to be followed and strictly enforced,at a minimum for the classifieds)Then there would be no need to police the classifieds,

An automatic suspension regardless, And you have partaken(as I have I am sure) in the follies in the past

Well one way to look at it, If there were "rules" that had(and I mean had to be followed,at a minimum)Then there would be no need to police the classifieds,

An automatic suspension regardless, And you have partaken(as I have I am sure) in the follies in the past

No member is perfect, but when the general consensus is "Shit on the members who try to keep things clean" its hard for the moderators to not step in and do whatever they feel is necessary while ignoring all the cries from the members. We had our chance to police ourselves and keep things the way we wanted it. Now they its the way they wanted it. Instead of you guys saying "Hey wrong section" "Hey maybe you should throw some pictures up" etc, the first reply was always "In before Tristin corrects OP." Why didnt you say something? 

Its that laziness that made the moderators do what they did. Take some pride in the forum and help police everyone... no need to be a dick about it, but you should be saying something. I was never an asshole about it, but because it was something that some of the members didnt want to do, you MADE it seem like an asshole move. 

The moderators dont have to do all the work. They cant read every post, in every thread, by every member... 

Yes, I once partook in the follie of the classifieds. I posted a WTB thread in a FS section. I then corrected it within minutes. I would bet that I have broken none of your proposed "bare minimum" rules in the classifieds section. 

The point is, we all had our chance at a easy going classifieds section with minimal outside interaction. We fucked it up and now have to pay the price. I dont want the new classifieds either, but I have to deal with them as well.