• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

So, you have to be six months to call dibs, do you have to be six months to put stuff up?

Everything offered in this thread by members is free,

The rules

Call it(dibs,or whatever you like) here in thread

And pay it forward as soon as you can,

you cannot call dibs for another 24 hrs.,

No selling of the pay it forward, you may reoffer it(but only after you have it)

must also be a member for at least 6(six) months

Shipping cost will be between the parties involved .

So I will start 2 hot wheels 510's

One Yellow

These 2 are gone to bananahamuck

Hot%20Wheels_Datsun_Bluebird%20510_cEKr.

One Red

hwc_sneaks_64852.jpg

Borrowed pics,but they are new on card(too lazy to fart around with photbucket)

Rules say you gotta be a member six months. Wasn't wanting to call dibs just wanted to throw some stuff on here, figured I would ask before I tear my garage up looking for removed parts

Oh, ya that is still a standing rule. :)

This topic is awesome, I'm game!  I will give away the stock carb phenolic spacer, stock Hitachi carb (needs rebuild), the stock air cleaner housing (no air filter or breather filter), and throw in a preheater hose which is almost new. I was going to paint the air cleaner and sell it but, I am too lazy.  So it's all up for grabs here! I live near Durham, NC and work in Raleigh if you want to pick anything up, or I can ship if you pay.

72AFE051-ADE3-472C-808E-BC3997891856_zps

3DD5C7A2-F218-42F9-AB9F-1BA2DE1A8B36_zps

I will separate items as well as do a whole shebang deal. You need a preheater hose, carb, spacer/adapter, air cleaner or just the lid? Let me know! PLEASE TAKE THIS STUFF! I AM NOT A HOARDER OF CAR PARTS AND DO NOT HAVE A LOT OF SPACE.

• Like 1

Oh, ya that is still a standing rule. :)

ok now I think I'm actually more confused.

I've been on this site I wanna say 3 or 4 months. I got parts in my garage (currently and future will have more) that I wanna put on this board for people to take. Do I have to wait the 2-3 months to post them or can I just put then up? Don't want to sell them but the parts are just collecting dust around my garage and I'm sure someone can use them

Just drop it. Hes being obnoxious just to be... :yawn:

If anyone needs a highrise Weber adapter for the L-series I have one Ill part with. Great condition save one stud; its missing. Slap another stud in and youre good to go. Like to see it go to someone that needs it and not going to just store it like I am. 

ok now I think I'm actually more confused.

I've been on this site I wanna say 3 or 4 months. I got parts in my garage (currently and future will have more) that I wanna put on this board for people to take. Do I have to wait the 2-3 months to post them or can I just put then up? Don't want to sell them but the parts are just collecting dust around my garage and I'm sure someone can use them

Go to the "Classified" section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's why it's there.  Further expletives deleted to save the "monitors" from hitting the WTF keys.

• Like 1

Don't want to sell. It's datsun parts that should go to a worthy datsun, not be put for sale. Why can't we help each other out?

That and the classifieds scare the ever living sh!t out if me

Go to the "Classified" section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why it's there. Further expletives deleted to save the "monitors" from hitting the WTF keys.

• Like 1

Don't want to sell. It's datsun parts that should go to a worthy datsun, not be put for sale. Why can't we help each other out?

That and the classifieds scare the ever living sh!t out if me

Hes just saying that if you have a ton of stuff, throw it up in the classifieds. Generally this is for onesy-twosy things. Really it doesnt matter. 

Alright how 'bout this, I don't even have to go home for this

Anybody want? Set of stock rims and hubcaps for the 620

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0225.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

Decent tread on all but one rim, was rolling with camber by the looks of it. One hubcap got defect as shown in picture

Local pickup, possibly meet up halfway or something if uber long distance. Rims have chrome beauty rings in them

Claimed by redeye awaiting pickup, deleting pictures