Ratsun's pay it forward thread(v 2.0)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok now I think I'm actually more confused.

The rule was more to keep people from registering taking parts and then bailing. I think if you are offering up an item then you are good to go. :)

Oh and dibs on those wheels and caps and I am in Marysville and could pick up this weekend

I will have something to offer up when I get home

• Like 1

If anyone needs a highrise Weber adapter for the L-series I have one Ill part with. Great condition save one stud; its missing. Slap another stud in and youre good to go. Like to see it go to someone that needs it and not going to just store it like I am. 

How high is the rise? I need an adapter for mine. Redline doesn't offer it, Weber Carbs Direct wants $35. Got a pic?

Lemme go take a measurement...

EDIT: put on the stock 1" Hitachi spacer and stacked both Weber spacer/adapters from the Luv (don't fit) they came off of, that equals 2". Stacked on the Weber carb, Redline filter adapter plate which is 1" thick, and the Edelbrock filter which has another 3/4" rise, closed the hood, and STILL have more than an inch of space... SWEET! It will work. 

D85E9719-B655-47F7-8DE1-7705FF0518CB_zps

I need that adapter badly! I am desperate to get my truck back on the road, but my money has been very tight lately as I am only working part time hours.

I call dibs, PM sent!  I want the carb adapter only, someone else can have the air cleaner adapter. Hell, it could go with my FREE air cleaner pay it forward!

Oh god it's as bad as being married but I will accept that. I can wait three months, that thing is sweet

It won't be three months, but I have to build it for you. I got supplies to build a couple more as soon as I dibbed those wheels :)

I should have them done by the weekend, so we can do a swap?

• Like 1